Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2010, 13:55   #361
Senior Member+

Re: vs Doncaster Match Thread

Gutted I missed the trip due to work, but sounded a fantastic game!!

Roll on Northampton away
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-08-2010, 14:54   #362
Senior Member+

The Doncaster stewards put the Leeds United security to shame.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:07   #363

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrover View Post
Donny fan in peace!!

Good game lads and a fully deserved win, its nice to see a team come and have a go! was very impressed with your support to they more than matched the useless lot we call supporters at the keepmoat! is there any wonder I prefer away games! well after Saturdays awesome performance away at Preston and the forever growing injury list I knew your lads were going to be far from pushovers. I think we started the game with 5 players that started Saturday and a bench that was scarily short of anything as back up, we had been warned that our bench would be mostly youth teamers and we werent dissapointed (I am not makin excuses by the way) and from the disply tonight I think we have no strength in depth! our best player tonight in my eyes was Mustapha Dumbuya who I think looks a prospect apart from him and maybe Joc we were not good lol! your boys seemed up for it and got everything you deserved maybe it should have been worse when Robbie Clark got away with a red when he pulled your guy down !! another poor ref! anyways good luck for the next round hope you get a good tie the team who knocks us out usually does ha ha! ps I walked back to the car and saw no trouble?? I can only apologise for the morons if there was ! it was prob the same idiots who booed a team who was a bit mish mash and included a 16 year old kid up front lol nothing as fickle as Rovers fans!

Good luck for the season!
See I told ya!! Good luck against the Geordies!
Baldrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:57   #364
Resting in Peace

BBC highlights:-

BBC Sport - Football - Doncaster 1-2 Accrington Stanley
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 18:10   #365

Thanks Redraine,

Some terrible defending there from both teams. Put your boot through it lads!!!
Mr Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..