Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-04-2007, 21:51   #106
I am Banned

Re: vs Maccelsfield

Probably saw u Haggis as such but didnt know u LOL

I tend to do the opposite go to East Yorks to visit my family friend for a week once a year for a change of scenery - a lot flatter than here hehehehe
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-04-2007, 22:00   #107

Well done the lads!!! Such a relief! Celebrate! Now, those at the top out and a new, competent and positive thinking regime in. Said it before and saying it again.
qualtrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2007, 22:05   #108
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
Squaddie said n clubhouse afterwards he did 3 crowd surfs well chuffed hehehe Be interesting to see the championship tommoz to see if the atmosphere & noise comes off as loud & proud as it really was
I saw you singing actually accymel! Everyone was! Ill have to introduce myself to you accymel so you know who i am! I bet it wont be as loud on championship but i hope the camera got a good view to show prockys amazing strike!

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2007, 22:10   #109
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc:stanley View Post
I saw you singing actually accymel! Everyone was! Ill have to introduce myself to you accymel so you know who i am! I bet it wont be as loud on championship but i hope the camera got a good view to show prockys amazing strike!
You will have to next home match FC me probably doing me sing & jig cos i won guess the gate oh & cart on & maybe a few more as well as willing the reds on

Now i know why my throats sore
Old 28-04-2007, 22:13   #110
God Member

Quote:
I saw you singing actually accymel!

Think yourself lucky you couldn't hear what you saw
Old 28-04-2007, 22:16   #111
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Think yourself lucky you couldn't hear what you saw
OI i have the voice of an angel i thought the boot in the back calves were a sign of approval
Old 28-04-2007, 22:16   #112
Senior Member+

Haha ooo thats nasty lancdave but still v.funny hehe sorry accymel , you gotta laugh. I will do accymel , maybe at the dons match if your there! Haha , after all that singing , i really needed a drink , went into the club house took abolsute ages to get in and get the drink!

Old 28-04-2007, 22:19   #113
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by qualtrough View Post
Now, those at the top out and a new, competent and positive thinking regime in. Said it before and saying it again.
Eh?
One of us has had a drink, methinks .

Now it’s out in the open, there are no secrets at the club.
Oggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2007, 22:20   #114
I am Banned

its right im used it FC heheheheehe

Yeh the club house was jammed, good job my dad is good at getting thro to the bar cheers dad hehehehe, i think they need to extend the bar & the clubhouse next season hehehehehe
Old 28-04-2007, 22:24   #115
Senior Member+

Yes i heard loweiy saying it in the bar or something you would have to talk to him about it. I hope they do , especially when it was hot a humid!

[Accymel] Yeh the club house was jammed, good job my dad is good at getting thro to the bar [Accymel]

Its experience !

Old 28-04-2007, 23:12   #116

well done stanley.bet you all had a great day.saw the big 'club that wouldnt die' flag on the railings outside oaklea when i drove past.was on my way to ewood
is it true they are putting a roof on the main end? it will make for an even greater atmosphere.
well done
spignific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2007, 23:24   #117
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
I wonder how that ... number 9 is feeling now?
Don't know judging by his hand gestures he appeared to have a difficulty with his hearing.

6th March 1962 - They turned off the gas but nothing could extinguish the flame!
Haggis316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2007, 00:18   #118
God Member

Quote:
Yes i heard loweiy saying it in the bar or something you would have to talk to him about it. I hope they do , especially when it was hot a humid!

[Accymel] Yeh the club house was jammed, good job my dad is good at getting thro to the bar [Accymel]

Its experience !

ah sorry we didnt meet fc .. maybe next season... had a few ciders now but im still buzzin......
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2007, 00:27   #119
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey View Post
Great to see Godwin jumping around at the end too.
He's a class act, did he swap his shirt for the flag at the end if he did whoever got it get it on e-bay and lets see what it goes for.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2007, 00:33   #120
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

[quote=Haggis316;417119]
Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
May be I could meet up with some of my fellow posters when I am next over.
Let us know who you are so you can be recognised.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..