Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree66Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-08-2016, 14:16   #31

Re: Well Done Stanley

Absolutely delighted, delighted. Double delighted. Excellent result. Am pleased for everyone associated with Stanley. Yes!
Giacomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-08-2016, 15:39   #32
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Accrington 1-0 Burnley AET | Video | Watch TV Show | Sky Sports

Watch the highlights, Duncan, and tell me it doesn't matter!
Great, great night. I feel sorry for those silly sods who could have been there but weren't, and missed one of the best nights at The Wham.
Well done to the entire squad, management, and all the loyal fans who made it happen.
Looking forward to a night out at the Olympic Stadium.
I am a silly sod then Exile...for taking to heart and believing the information dished out by the hierarchy at our Club, that my Season Ticket would only yeild me one ticket for the game !...I wanted to bring a friend who like me needs to sit down for 90 minutes at a game due to advancing years.But It seemed apparent , via the Club Admin. Machine that this could not be achieved, so TV land beckoned the pair of us if we were to watch the game together.
My absence has I hope not turned me into a silly sod,or any less a fan of our team,, as I enjoyed every moment of the dissection of the mighty Dingles, and shared , albeit perched oh the edge of a sofa, in all the emotions felt by those at The Wham, and further share in all the bouquets being proffered in this thread.
I will be there, Deo Volente, on Saturday to hopefully witness another sterling performance and another victory for the Reds.

ON STANLEY..ON TO GREATER THINGS !!.

(Although your appreciation of what Public Relations actually refers to leaves much to be desired !)
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 19:09   #33

A premier league team probably should have the better of us In terms of body strength, speed, fitness etc. In one area we more than matched them, that's heart. Well done.:
anmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 19:18   #34
Senior Member+

I thought Conneely was superb last night. He does a lot of the dirty work that often goes unseen and whilst he rarely passes more than 20 yards his pass completion rate is up there.
monkey hanger likes this.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 07:30   #35
Senior Member+

So was Chris eagles rested, injured or didn't want to get cup tied to help get a move to another club?
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 07:45   #36
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
So was Chris eagles rested, injured or didn't want to get cup tied to help get a move to another club?
Injured
st06nc2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..