Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-07-2008, 17:32   #1

whats wrong

what was wrong with my last thread zombie ??? your just being pickie

Last edited by ZOMBIE; 19-07-2008 at 20:07. Reason: Swearing
Accrington Web
Old 19-07-2008, 17:51   #2
Senior Member+

Re: whats wrong

Missed a bit of bitchiness here webbers,can someone please explain
Old 19-07-2008, 17:59   #3

He created a topic using text talk.
Old 19-07-2008, 18:14   #4
Senior Member+

ah, txt tlk,now i no y i didnt unerstand
Old 19-07-2008, 19:42   #5
God Member

Can't see much wrong re thread concearned,,, but then again,my spelling is not the best...
Old 19-07-2008, 19:44   #6
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi John View Post
Can't see much wrong re thread concearned,,, but then again,my spelling is not the best...
Just what I was thinking but I'm not a mod.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Old 19-07-2008, 20:10   #7

I suggest that you read the Terms and Conditions of Accrington Web and also the sticky at the top of the Accrington Stanley forum.

I have asked you on more than one occasion not to post in text-speak and you continue to do so. That is the clear reason why your other thread was closed and as this one is serving no purpose (you could have PMed me to ask for clarification), then I'll close this one too.

If you want to start another thread on the original topic, then please do so. Thank you.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..