Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By cashman
  • 1 Post By James Cheverton
  • 1 Post By James Cheverton
  • 1 Post By Spartacus2nd

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-02-2019, 14:45   #1

When’s Sam coming off the bench to win us this game?

Cum on Stanley! We’re gonna win this un when our midfield maestro pairs up with our forward genius!
Lord Didsbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-02-2019, 14:56   #2

Re: When’s Sam coming off the bench to win us this game?

“Right lads, here’s what’s gonna happen this half. Brown, yer a nice bloke, a great workhorse and an asset to the club. Sam, get your trackie off as destiny and a late charge he for a playoff place awaits”
Old 23-02-2019, 15:46   #3

Getting a bit late to bring on Sam to win it.
But if Coley is happywith a draw that’s good enough for me.
Old 23-02-2019, 16:41   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Thought we were better than tuesday night, but still not great, Sarfends goal was a real gift, Everton should have headed clear.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 23-02-2019, 16:52   #5
Junior Member+

Draw a fair result to me. A hard thought draw by both sides. We started well, Southend's goal was a sloppy defensive mix up by us. Richards -everton's limitations showed for me in terms of his distribution of the ball. Most of the forward thinking players contributed today particularly Clark and Smyth for me. Barlaser was a mixed bag some excellent passes along with some putting us in danger passes but what a great strike for the goal. I do wonder about are central midfielder. We miss an Andy procter/Matt crooks all action one. I thought last year Liam Nolan would be the answer but he has disappeared. Scott brown and Seamus do a job but we need better at league one level I feel. Atmosphere good again today, it's nice to hear positive comments about the Clayton end vocal atmosphere we try and make. Hopefully we can keep it building and get more voices aboard. Still a good number of points required for safety

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
James Cheverton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2019, 16:54   #6
Junior Member+

Just seen our goal again. To be fair Scotty brown laid it off really well for barlaser's wonder strike!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
StanleyJosh likes this.
James Cheverton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2019, 17:02   #7

Barlaser ... flatters to deceive IMHO, he's ace with a few seconds of space, but doesnt do enough for me. Against Derby he looked unplayable but isnt doing it in games like today.

Clayton End? Magnificent effort 8n central areas but the flanks were poor. The lads in the middle keep a constant noise but need the outliers to dip in and out more
James Cheverton likes this.
Spartacus2nd is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..