Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-09-2009, 22:34   #16
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Where's my OSC card and badge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperAccyStan View Post
This isn't the first time I've asked so why don't you stop laughing off your incompetence and explain why I just wasted good money?

Or shall we just fling about more sarcastic comments and pretend I'm the one in the wrong?
this aint sarcastic stan but ya first asked on the 8th= Last week. i just checked all yer posts, so incompetance is a bit unfair when you aint asked before that.
Old 16-09-2009, 22:49   #17

I'm pretty sure there's more ways to contact the club than on the message boards.

Although at least people reply here, which is more than can be said for the e-mail addresses on the official Stanley site
Old 16-09-2009, 22:54   #18
Senior Member+

Accrington Stanley - Official Supporters Club for osc stuff, there is a forum too i think

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2009, 08:01   #19
God Member

No good having a go on the forum when nobody from the osc is aware of the issue, as willie has pointed out the osc web site which has been there well over 2 years as well as the relevant correspondance addresses, snail mail and email. Why it has taken 2 years plus to complain seems silly and makes the complaint hard to sort out.
Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2009, 11:51   #20

Oh I'm sorry I missed the part where I said this is the first time I've said anything about it and the fact that I've just been waiting around for people to magically read my mind for the past 2 years.
Old 17-09-2009, 13:56   #21
God Member

ok, let's not start getting funny wi'each other. If you'd like to send me a PM with your name, age, address, phone number and email address I'll sort it out.

The point made at the beginning was that this is the first that any of us three, the names I quoted have possibly heard about it. Any complaints or contact to ASFC would not necessarily have reached the supporters club so we would not have found out that way. Two years ago we would know if the paypal payment had reached us but now there will be no way of checking that, let alone trying to remember if it was posted. On this occasion we'll do the right thing and send you your 2007-2008 membership card and badge.

To anyobdy else who uses this forum you will also know that this is the best way to reach us with any information, questions, queries or complaints so please do so at your earliest convenience.

ta

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..