Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2005, 14:01   #1
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Who was your favourite player 2 play for stanley over the last 10 seasons????

i mte get slated for this but hey, no disrespect to the current players either....

personally id have to say Gary Williams, when he played at the Crown he looked an absolute class act, shame we cashed in so soon , i was also wondering what his goal scoring record at stanley actually was?? does any1 know?? id also be interested in hearing other peoples views ?? thanks

smudgie

also for 100% commitment!! Johnny Smith!
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-03-2005, 15:42   #2
I am Banned

Re: Who was your favourite player 2 play for stanley over the last 10 seasons????

I am planning in doing a feature like this for the site actually and it's nearly ready!

So anyone who goes on this thread I will put in!
accystankev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 15:54   #3
God Member

Re: Who was your favourite player 2 play for stanley over the last 10 seasons????

well thats killed the thread then
Old 02-03-2005, 15:57   #4
Senior Member+

Brett Baxter.........

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 16:10   #5

last 10 seasons.........does tha discount ashley hoskin????

if it does il have to go for mike marsh - only here for a season but we wouldnt be where we are without him - shame his knees packed in.
woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 16:23   #6
I am Banned

If you'd like to write a short but about why you like d a certain player just email me [email protected]
Old 02-03-2005, 19:10   #7

Brett Ormerod
Minister Onymfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 20:04   #8

Chris Grimshaw (grimmy) on the wing!!!
RossendaleRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 20:31   #9
Senior Member+

Oh you all know who I'm gonna say...let's not forget THE best winger in the Conference;c'mon down Rory!
Old 02-03-2005, 21:16   #10
Senior Member+

ye i agree...rory prendergast!
Old 02-03-2005, 21:27   #11
I am Banned

rory 4 me too!
Old 02-03-2005, 21:57   #12

hi only followed stanley for 2 years and rory is the name for me
Old 02-03-2005, 23:40   #13
Senior Member+

Either Brett Ormerod or Lee McEvilly bot brilliant players in there own right

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 02:12   #14
I am Banned

The dazzling, the quixotic, the unique . . . Lutel
Henry Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 10:31   #15
God Member

he said TEN seasons.... surely you have to have been watching stanley for ten seasons to make a response... I havent replied because I havent got ten seasons under my belt... how come others who have been coming less seasosn than me can make a call as to best player in last ten seasons?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..