Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-06-2016, 08:05   #16
God Member

Re: Windass & Crooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
Windass Talks About Text From John Coleman | RFCsince1872 like the last bit " better standard of football than English league 2 😁😁
he,s correct about the standard of scots top flight against div.2. definately more football played and less kicking sides about which will suite josh as his defensive game still leaves a lot to be desired. could end up an impact sub like shay mccarten. think he will be ok unlike some who i think are hopeing he,ll fall flat on his face.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-06-2016, 08:32   #17
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

I dont think he will fall flat on his face, think hes still a lot to do to progress.
Chrisr and monkey hanger like this.
Old 22-06-2016, 09:05   #18
God Member

If he has no residual problem with his recent injury, I wouldn't be surprised if Crooks proves the better buy for the 'Gers.
AccyMad, cashman and DAV007 like this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2016, 10:39   #19
Senior Member+

Windass will be a sensation,expect him to excel and be playing at least championship level in two years
football19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2016, 10:51   #20
God Member

Hope they both do well, certainly wouldn't want either of them to fall flat on their face - specially Josh, he'd just end up looking like his old man
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2016, 20:33   #21
God Member

I'm ****ed off with where they went as it meant we made nowt from them, and they both would have known that.

However, who can turn down Stanley to Rangers? Good luck to the pair of them.

P.S. I hope big windass falls flat on his face, preferably down the Ibrox steps.
AccyMad likes this.
Old 22-06-2016, 20:51   #22
God Member

by the way, looks like they didnt get a company car as part of the megabucks 4 year contract ...

windass and crooks.jpg

£120k mentioned on the Rangers forum, by the man who seems to be the go-to-guy for info. If that's true then we've not done too bad for them. Granted its not as much as we'd have liked to have got, but still good for two players that none of us really rated this time last year :0
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 23-06-2016, 08:22   #23
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
P.S. I hope big windass falls flat on his face, preferably down the Ibrox steps.
Not funny, Macca. Bit like saying you hope he gets crushed at Hillsborough.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2016, 13:16   #24
God Member

Apologies Exile, ref your PM, hadnt even thought about the Ibrox tragedy as it was well before my time.

I shall rephrase to "I hope he falls flat on his face getting out of the car, witnessed by tens of thousands of Gers"

:-)
Old 24-06-2016, 08:09   #25
God Member

However, who can turn down Stanley to Rangers? Good luck to the pair of them.

good luck to both of them. remember they are not stanley fans but pro. footballers who have careers infront of them. could be playing in europe in just over a year so its a no brainer as they say. its the ones who make sideways mover for another few quid a week extra who i,ve no time for. i hope they remember after having a couple of stinkers the crowd will be on their backs. if they,d have stopped here it would probebly be forgiven especially the popular ones.
cashman and football19 like this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 22:37   #26
Full Member+

Can they play in Europe if we have voted to come out???? just sayin
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 23:37   #27
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisr View Post
Can they play in Europe if we have voted to come out???? just sayin
Have we moved to Africa or Asia? No we are still firmly in Europe, but I see why people voted out given your insight.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..