Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2010, 11:54   #136
Member.

Re: world wide web shirt sponsors again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Fox View Post
Good Morning All,

As you have probably noticed, i have taken over all responsibilty of shirt sponsorships. I can assure you that i will not allow anyone to pay for something and not recieve what they have paid for in return. I only arrived here in May and i have tried my upmost best to get shirts out to fans and businesses from last year even though i had no dealings with it then.

Player sponsorships from now on will go directly through to me. Any problems (there will be none) or questions i will deal with them as politely and efficiently as i possibly can to ensure you recieve the customer satisfaction you deserve! You can email me at [email protected] or telephone me on 01254 356957.

This is how it now works: Once payment is recieved (£100.00 Donation), Your name/company name will appear on the official website and also in the match day programme. You will recieve a player sponsorship certificate within 5 working days of the recieved payment. At the end of the season the players signed shirt (home or away) will be available for collection or will be dispatched to your chosen address. All details are recorded on a database to ensure i have all contact information needed to keep you in the know. The shirt will come with a certificate of authenticity. After that you will get the say so to whether you would like to renew your sponsorship for that player before the season starts. If no confirmation comes back i will then re-open them to the general public.

I hope this all makes sense and will clarify the way i like to work!

Kindest Regards,

Danielle Fox
Commercial Executive

Danielle. Thank you for the clarification, as you have pointed out you have only been around since May this year so, you should know how by now how difficult it can be for supporters to make any headway with the club at large; things happen, people happen and things change only to slip back to the old dark dank days of nobody taking responsibility.

You appear to have Balls on the face of your post; are you prepared to take the dog by the bollocks and show your colleagues how to run a business for the club and the supporters.....

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-09-2010, 13:00   #137
God Member

any sign of the paul mullin away shirt from last year yet Dannielle?
Old 07-09-2010, 13:33   #138
Junior Member+

Like i just posted, i now have full responsibilty for player sponsors as of season 2010/2011. For enquiries before then i'm afraid i wasn't here and it would be best to take them up with the commercial manager as he was here at the time. I'm moving onwards and upwards and can promise better service this year round.

Danielle
Danielle Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 13:47   #139
Senior Member+

Quote:
For enquiries before then i'm afraid i wasn't here and it would be best to take them up with the commercial manager as he was here at the time. I'm moving onwards and upwards and can promise better service this year round.

Danielle
Looks like you're being fobbed off, Rob. Maybe it's a long way from the Commercial Executive's desk to the Commercial Manager's desk.
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 15:32   #140
God Member

sorry Dannielle, maybe you misunderstand. A few weeks ago you emailed me with reference to renewing the sponsorships and i pointed out that i still hadn't received the last lot. You then managed to sort 2 of the 3 (one was away instead of home though) and you were getting back to me within 2 weeks.

Please don't think anyone is having a go at you personally, but you did say to me that you would post it for me. Would you like me to email you the details?
Old 08-09-2010, 12:00   #141
God Member

Quote:
Like i just posted, i now have full responsibilty for player sponsors as of season 2010/2011. For enquiries before then i'm afraid i wasn't here and it would be best to take them up with the commercial manager as he was here at the time. I'm moving onwards and upwards and can promise better service this year round.

Danielle
How to shoot yourself in the foot as quickly as making yourself an heroine !!

You are in the same department, why don't you get on to Martin.

I've just had my daughters friends Mum in the shop. She tried to ring the club yesterday and the person she needs to speak to wasn't available. She is constantly being fobbed off with 'we will call you back' ( never gets a call) or the previous excuse.

At the time this young girl was 13 yr old, she sold her psp and games to buy the shirt sponsorship. You lot don't even have the decency to return a call. Disgraceful

I appreciate you weren't around at the time but you are now. Given the mood of her Mum just now I suspect next week you may even get a mention in the National newspapers
Old 14-09-2010, 21:55   #142
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
How to shoot yourself in the foot as quickly as making yourself an heroine !!

You are in the same department, why don't you get on to Martin.

I've just had my daughters friends Mum in the shop. She tried to ring the club yesterday and the person she needs to speak to wasn't available. She is constantly being fobbed off with 'we will call you back' ( never gets a call) or the previous excuse.

At the time this young girl was 13 yr old, she sold her psp and games to buy the shirt sponsorship. You lot don't even have the decency to return a call. Disgraceful

I appreciate you weren't around at the time but you are now. Given the mood of her Mum just now I suspect next week you may even get a mention in the National newspapers

I've been informed this morning that a resolution to this is now in sight to the satisfaction of my daughters friend. Well done Rob Heys for sorting it all out
Old 14-09-2010, 22:39   #143
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
I've been informed this morning that a resolution to this is now in sight to the satisfaction of my daughters friend. Well done Rob Heys for sorting it all out
Pleased to hear that Dave.....

What's the next step? is there enough interest to have a go this year...

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2010, 22:44   #144
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
What's the next step? is there enough interest to have a go this year...

I'll start a thread on it and see what happens
Old 16-09-2010, 21:21   #145
God Member

still not got my mullers shirt though and tbh can't be arsed

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 23:37   #146
God Member

I mentioned it to you last week ya numpty! it should have been sorted out last night ... I'll send the email to check ...

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..