Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-09-2009, 21:16   #76
God Member

Re: wristbands

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red View Post
Hmmmmm wish he'd text me about them then!!!!!

been waiting for last couple of days for an answer
Your a lady, you wouldn't like the text he sent
They give the usual import/export bull* about being stopped by customs, that's why they didn't arrive Monday, said they would be here Thu/Fri but haven't turned up, suppose there's a chance for a Sat delivery.

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-09-2009, 08:44   #77
God Member

HR you have a text!

order should have been last friday - was going to be one working day late as the Chinese were a day behind with their orders

order should have been monday (one working day late) but the shipment it was on was impounded by the Chinese due to customs rubbish.

order should have been here yesterday but is now an extra day late because the DHL van it was on broke down!!!!!!

So the good news is that the order is in the country, is at the DHL depot in Manchester and will be with us on monday GUARANTEED.
Old 19-09-2009, 13:57   #78
God Member

Good news - if they do get here on Monday will you have time to nip some round to the Arndale stall? I think we could probably shift a few from there.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 14:27   #79
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
HR you have a text!

order should have been last friday - was going to be one working day late as the Chinese were a day behind with their orders

order should have been monday (one working day late) but the shipment it was on was impounded by the Chinese due to customs rubbish.

order should have been here yesterday but is now an extra day late because the DHL van it was on broke down!!!!!!

So the good news is that the order is in the country, is at the DHL depot in Manchester and will be with us on monday GUARANTEED.
as the owd saying goes macca, "Clever People These Chinese."
Old 20-09-2009, 22:31   #80
God Member

so, the wristbands should be here in the morning. I'll start distributing as soon as possible. I will be out and about monday night asking around the pubs - does anybody want to hand some around their areas for me? Many hands make light work and all that?

Also i'll be selling them on friday night around the ground, same again - If there are only a handful of people we risk missing people out but if I have a few teams of two we stand a better chance of selling a lot. We should have practically sold out at the Darlo game with all the extras and striking while the iron was hot - so we've a LOT of catching up to do!
Old 20-09-2009, 22:41   #81
Member.

Can't help Rob, but I'll send over a stamped addressed jiff bag so you can send me 10. I'll pop £15 in with the Jiffy...10 x £1.50.

Good luck.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2009, 06:24   #82
God Member

nice one Doug, you still got the address?
Old 21-09-2009, 08:22   #83
Member.

Quote:
nice one Doug, you still got the address?
I do that Sir.......

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2009, 10:53   #84
God Member

have they come yet?
Old 21-09-2009, 11:12   #85
God Member

Quote:
so, the wristbands should be here in the morning. I'll start distributing as soon as possible. I will be out and about monday night asking around the pubs - does anybody want to hand some around their areas for me? Many hands make light work and all that?

Also i'll be selling them on friday night around the ground, same again - If there are only a handful of people we risk missing people out but if I have a few teams of two we stand a better chance of selling a lot. We should have practically sold out at the Darlo game with all the extras and striking while the iron was hot - so we've a LOT of catching up to do!
Can't do a lot this week Rob as I'm working nights (till Thu) will give you a hand Fri night, let me know what time.
I'll try and get some round Ossy for you over the weekend if you haven't already covered it by then

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2009, 12:27   #86
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
have they come yet?
hadn't arrived 1 hour ago when i popped in.
Old 21-09-2009, 14:37   #87
God Member

shame
Old 21-09-2009, 16:20   #88
God Member

yay

turned up at quarter to bloody five!

I'll be out and about distributing these where I can tonight. If anybody wants to take a bundle to pass around at work etc then please let me know via PM in the next hour or two. Odd ones and twos you can collect from various sources from tomorrow onwards. Anybody distributing to shops/pubs etc needs to post the details on here WHEN YOU HAVE GOT THEM TO WHERE EVER so that a) they get the advertising they deserve b) so that everybody knows where to get one from and c) so that other people don't waste their time visiting

happy selling peeps!

ps I'll post a picture later
Old 21-09-2009, 16:29   #89
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

jeez there is a god. wheres the various places rob?
Old 21-09-2009, 16:32   #90
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
jeez there is a god. wheres the various places rob?
I would guess the 'Unofficial' club shop on Peel St

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..