Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-04-2004, 10:38   #31
God Member

Re: WWR - Player of the season VOTE NOW!

Not an easy choice as I think the whole team have done us proud this season,so well done guys

Im gonna vote for Rory Prendergast he never gives up,runs his heart out,puts in quality crosses,and even scores the odd goal as well.......what more could you ask for? Well done mate!!

Accrington Web
Old 20-04-2004, 14:18   #32
I am Banned

My vote is for Rory Prendergast. I agree with all the foregoing reasons why he should be chosen - and his skills are certainly worthy of a side in the First Division - but I'd also say that he has so often been unselfish in passing the ball to, say, Mully or Lutel, rather than keep the ball for his own glory. And make no mistake, he could have scored on several occasions with that deadly left boot. You can tell by the screams of anguish from every other Conference side (and one or two higher up!) that they all wish they had him. But WE have him . . . and AccyMad can present the award.
Old 21-04-2004, 18:08   #33

For me it has to be ....................ANDY PROCTER............ He gives 100%, 100% of the time. Runs and runs, Chases lost balls, Scores and is getting better all the time Keep up the good work mate

Old 23-04-2004, 12:20   #34

My vote goes to PAUL MULLIN. When we got promoted last season,
I for one thought that Paul would struggle at the higher level.
To be honest he has been even better, I think this has been his best
season in a Stanley shirt, and long may it continue....

"One Paul Mullin............
There's only one Paul Mullin"
Old 23-04-2004, 13:34   #35

My Vote This Season goes To Rory for his assistis and his work committment that has grown throut this season
Old 26-04-2004, 19:06   #36
Senior Member+

This time I'll vote for PAUL MULLIN....his work rate this season has been fantastic.He's bagged the goals left, right and centre...His commitment in games is brilliant and everytime he pulls on the stanley shirt he shows pride then passion on the pitch.

He appreciates the fans and always applauds them after every single game and always seems to have time for you....Overall a true PROFESSIONAL

My vote for the presentation has got to be KIPAX........Because he likes me sooo much!

Last edited by Smiffy16; 26-04-2004 at 19:12.
Old 27-04-2004, 07:35   #37

Well What a hard choice this is, Jk, Cav, Haker, Kempo, Rocky, Procky, Cooky, Brannan, Rory........ All been outstanding and all are of great credit to the club but it has to be Paul Mullin What can i say.... For having the biggest forehead in the league , Always gives 150%, Plays with pride, wants to do well for the club, and even though he is our top score he is also very unselfish, alround top bloke. How people can slag this STANLEY player off is beyond belief best 10K this or any other club has spent. STANLEY LEGEND,

ONE PAUL MULLIN

WAS A GREAT DAY FOR ENGLISH FOOTBALL................................

ACCRINGTON STANLEY ARE BACK....
Old 27-04-2004, 07:49   #38
Senior Member+

My vote goes to Steve Halford For never Giving up and always giving 100% The front Men get the Awards every year because goals win matches but the chaps at the back have had to adjust to faster fitter fulltime strikers. Yes he has been sent off but he will learn how to channel his efforts for the good of everybody. and he will be superb watch and learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 30-04-2004, 17:35   #39
Senior Member+

I wouldn't disagree with anyone's posting. I'm surprised that Cav, Cooky and JK only get a passing mention in one post (Cammy's) or that Jamie doesn't seem to have got a look in. But, for his work rate, leadership qualities and the example he sets, even without all the goals he's scored, my vote goes to Paul Mullin. Goucky's goal against Huddersfield was special but Paul's at Bournemouth was just as precious, especially as the move had been planned with someone else on that near post.
Old 30-04-2004, 19:01   #40

It's got to be Rory Prendergast!...he's the most talented member of the squad by far!
plus a good friend of mine
Old 30-04-2004, 21:11   #41

I vote for Andy Procter, I think that he gets stuck in most out of the team, and can play a couple of decent balls each game which can help with the scoring... Next season I think that the defence needs tightenning, but what do I know! Im from the North East! :P
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..