Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree60Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-04-2016, 13:26   #76
Senior Member+

Re: Wycombe Away, Coach Sponsors!

Anybody going to Wycombe and wanting to buy a season ticket on credit card, I have a phone number for you to contact please message me for the phone number...The early bird deal is open until 2nd May in office hours at the club or Dave Burgess will be in The Crown from 6-8pm on Tuesday night if you want to pop in then for Cash, Cheque payment!

Please ask people who are doing the head count for season ticket/loyalty card application forms on the coaches and leave the application forms at The Crown!
Old 28-04-2016, 13:35   #77

Coach List with all names will be published on Friday evening. Coaches will depart at 08.30am from the ground. The crown pub will be open at 07.15am for brekkie butties and a drink. All travelling supported must pay for travel and then get a coach ticket from a number of desks were setting up on the day,drivers will not let passengers on without the tickets. To remind, no alcohol & no smoking on all coaches.
smudgie, mab and choirboy like this.
Old 29-04-2016, 07:57   #78
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
With regards to the phone numbers on Accy Web; I was previuosly critised for putting on another club's ticket office number. Senior Mods told me it isn't allowed!!

We now have more Wycombe tickets at Accy; will be on sale until 3pm tomorrow
Have sent you a PM about this matter.
Old 29-04-2016, 09:38   #79
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Just bought my tickets for the away end over the phone direct from Wycombe from a very helpful lass.
£2 discount and no charge for credit cards! Pick up outside the ground.
Wycombe is our Wembley!
It's getting easier and easier - my tickets were e-mailed to me within a minute of making a phone call this morning - discount still in force
cashman likes this.
Old 29-04-2016, 10:16   #80
Senior Member+

Been asked to make it clear, Early Bird is only extended for the people who're going to Wycombe and who leave a filled in application form in and leave at The Crown on Saturday night!

Got until Tuesday 3rd May to pay the price in full.
Old 29-04-2016, 10:56   #81
God Member

??? In your post on Monday Baldy you said the early bird was extended for another week until the Stevenage game - now only till Tuesday??
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 12:13   #82
Senior Member+

My fault, miscommunication!

If you fill an Season Ticket form in and leave it at The Crown on Saturday night the deal will be extended until Tuesday, payment can be made at the club or Dave Burgess will be in The Crown from 6pm-8pm on Tuesday night!

Sorry for the confusion!
Old 29-04-2016, 19:46   #83

Tomorrow there will be two coach ticket desks. One stationed at the Crown from 07.15am and the other on Livingstone road where the coaches will pick up from. All passengers must visit one of the desk to pay for the seat and get a coach ticket (like below) without a ticket you will not be allowed on coaches
Old 02-05-2016, 10:49   #84
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
On the last couple of posts there were phone numbers being quoted. This is against AccyWeb's rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Have sent you a PM about this matter.
Seeing you couldn't bother to respond, which dont surprise me at all, having checked out with the senior admin, there was nothing wrong at all with putting the away ticket office number, so why you removed it is anyones guess.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..