Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree66Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-04-2016, 15:58   #31

Re: Wycombe Match Thread

Role on next week !!!
Shurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-04-2016, 16:01   #32
Senior Member+

Get in !!!!,remarkable effort,going away to a team who has the best defensive record in the league and coming away with three points,is it really happening??,
I know I keep saying it ,but keep a clean sheet and anything is possible,jet lags disappeared !!!
football19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 16:05   #33

Of course the Stanley train continues to the last game of the season 1 point from Oxford and 2 points from Bristol rovers. So a win next week will get us automatic promotion, a draw would also only if Oxford lose. Hope for a big crowd next week
Old 30-04-2016, 16:10   #34
Full Member+

500 Stanley fans according to Radio Lancashire. That's a very impressive away following for us!!

How many will be on the Crown next Saturday? 4000 maybe?

I've got MY ticket anyway!
football19 likes this.

Last edited by winstanley asfc; 30-04-2016 at 16:18.
winstanley asfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 16:22   #35
Full Member+

According to reports, the referee and his sidekicks were crap. They turned down 3 possible penalties and could've cost us a place in the top 3! These idiots are in abundance in League 2!
Old 30-04-2016, 16:22   #36
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav1d View Post
Of course the Stanley train continues to the last game of the season 1 point from Oxford and 2 points from Bristol rovers. So a win next week will get us automatic promotion, a draw would also only if Oxford lose. Hope for a big crowd next week
Is this a wind up?
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 16:23   #37

well done to the Stanley boys, big game next week against Stevenage cos we still owe em one..............big shout also for the 584 travelling fans I could only manage radio coverage today and it sounded amazing........Dan Jewell commented on somebody with the shirt off would that have been that Rob Russell.
stanley convert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 16:31   #38
God Member

Not me this time, but plenty were topless and twirling their their shirts.

Happy campers indeed today. The noise was on another level altogether today. Constant and LOUD from half 2 onwards
Old 30-04-2016, 16:41   #39

Game was fairly even, we had better shots late in first half. Wycombe looked better after half time without having many shots at our goal.We scored just when Wycombe started to look threatening. Windass had been up and down but his excellent free kick has won us the game(and mark's follow up). We saw the game out well. Halliday was my man of match, he everywhere so great tackles and linked up to join attack well. The atmosphere was brilliant. Let's spread the word and hopefully get a massive turn out and this time not let Stevenage get In the way of us getting to the old school 3rd division.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk
AccyMad and winstanley asfc like this.
chevyfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 16:53   #40
God Member

Amazing day out, fantastic scenes outside the ground pre-match & another brilliant result - we even got sunshine!! What more could we want
On way home, little tired - emotionally drained but very very happy! Well done lads
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 17:10   #41
Full Member+

I can't wait to see the highlights! It sounds like we out sung Wycombe and our fans were the "extra man"!
Old 30-04-2016, 17:12   #42
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Safe journey home to all you heroes that travelled.
sherry likes this.
Old 30-04-2016, 17:27   #43
God Member

Dam my alarm failing to work. WILL BY A NEW ONE BEFORE NEXT WEEKEND. Fantastic again Men in Red. What a chuffin nervous 7 days coming up.
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 17:50   #44
Senior Member+

Just watched the goal,quality free kick from josh,think yonmon could have knocked in the rebound
football19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 18:31   #45
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimer View Post
Just hitting the road with nerves-a-jangle - will the M25 be kind??
The M25 was not kind but who cares - didn't jinx us by going, so it's the M6 next Saturday - On Stanley On!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..