Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree66Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-04-2016, 19:25   #1
Senior Member+

Wycombe Match Thread

What a MASSIVE game in the history of 'Little' ACCRINGTON STANLEY tomorrow at Wycombe Wanderers!
We should have several hundred supporters at Adams Park to cheer on the team!
Everybody there from Accy just needs to SING and SHOUT, CLAP, HOOT and BANG THE DRUM as loud as possible tomorrow!
Let's be more than a "TWELFTH MAN" ............
........let's be TWO EXTRA MEN!!
If you cannot be at the match, then join in by shouting at the radio, teletext or 'Live Text' feeds and you never know........it might just be a help!
I have not been to many away matches this season but it will be a magnificent turn out tomorrow by the greater STANLEY FAITHFUL......

.......I would however, like to show my admiration and appreciation for the small band of the most 'Hardy' Stanley Faithful' who have been to away matches up and down the country ALL SEASON in the dark, cold, wet depths of winter and at some financial cost. Often they have just about managed to enable one coach of supporters to travel but some have even gone when hiring a coach was not viable financially. Well done TRUE REDS!!!!
Ash Seed has done a brilliant job all season once again in encouraging us to travel and in enabling the coach hire. Well done and thanks to Ash!

Well, we finally have a great turn out of RED SUPPORTERS TOMORROW, so give it EVERYTHING and cheer the boys on to GLORY!!!
ON STANLEY ON
KEEP THE FAITH
AccyMad, cashman, sherry and 2 others like this.
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-04-2016, 19:47   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Wycombe Match Thread

Every week lately, we had the biggest match in our history, Wycombe is now that match!! great credit to the team achieving so much, and to the band of support that follows em, credit much to ash n the lads that organise things, hope for 3 pts On Stanley On.
Old 29-04-2016, 20:03   #3
Full Member+

Bring em on !!!!
AccyMad likes this.
Greeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 00:54   #4
Full Member+

I'm biting my nails already! If only Morecambe hadn't had a blip in their getting hammered by everyone streak then we'd be sitting a little comfier!

Best wishes Reds!!
AccyMad likes this.
winstanley asfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 03:12   #5

Come on you Reds !!!
AccyMad and baldy like this.
Shurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 06:04   #6
God Member

Omg! So nervous this morning - can't wait to get going!! Come on lads, we can so do this
monkey hanger likes this.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 08:20   #7
God Member

have not got the time to go to Wycombe but have sorted my day out. flask ready, lucky jacket and overcoat and off up the moors above Haworth where I can listen to dan jewell clearly. oh forgot a packet of fags as I,ll need em. roll on 5pm.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 08:47   #8
Full Member+

Cant get to Wycombe as am stuck in work til 2. Cant quite believe how nervous I am about today, but what an amazing show of support by the fans who are traveling today. An effort only matched by the lads on the pitch all season. We deserve this! Come on reds!!
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 30-04-2016, 10:20   #9
Senior Member+

Just hitting the road with nerves-a-jangle - will the M25 be kind??
Old 30-04-2016, 11:06   #10

What a day for Accrington Stanley, I was at Woking on the unbelievable day when Mullin flicked in too win. I was nervous than but this is on another level, am unable to go today, but cheering the boys on! What a brilliant away support always today for the players! Well done to all involved getting that sorted! come on Stanley! Pride, passion! 90mins away from an un imaginable season!
Old 30-04-2016, 12:24   #11

It was a great site at Warwick services with red army ringing around the services now let's take over Adams park!

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk
chevyfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 13:52   #12
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Same team as the York game, brown back on bench.
Old 30-04-2016, 14:06   #13
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Sod all from dan yet, whats the craic? Oxford 1 up already.
Old 30-04-2016, 14:22   #14
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Bristol Rovers winning cmon stanley
Old 30-04-2016, 14:32   #15

Am listening to FM 95.5, watching twitter on the net and keep checking the the match coverage on the fishy but problems reported there. Talk about belt and braces!
sherry is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..