Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree78Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2014, 16:07   #121
God Member

Re: Yeovil Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
Coleman is a better manager than Beattie. That isn't to say Beattie is a bad manager (or could become a better one too, over time)
One might hope (no doubt in vain) that Potter's fair summary of the Beattie - Coleman debate would be the last word on the topic.
As some have said, support the club and team, and not just a particular player or manager. The former are forever and the latter are for now.
Back to the challenge of Yeovil anyone...?
Chimer, yonmon and keep the faith like this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-12-2014, 18:29   #122
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbyman View Post
Just a point but Beattie and Stevo wanted O'Sullivan for months but only peanuts was made available,suddenly Coley gets him for I believe many times what was available to Beattie.Many other decent loan deals fell by the wayside for the same reasons.
It was said on here that Coley signed 5 loan players (O'Sullivan, Maguire, Moly, Can't remember the other 2) for the price of what Kayode was costing.

So how was only peanuts made available for Beattie?
Old 11-12-2014, 19:06   #123

My 2 penneth worth. Beatttie better at choosing the right players and getting them in.Coley better at the tactics and motivating them. Our first 11 now in my opinion is a lot more solid than the playoff side and Coley will do absolute wonders with them. Promotion next year if we keep the current squad and maybe get in a decent striker. Mark my words.
Mr Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2014, 08:56   #124
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
Choirboy

Do you know the reason why Beattie had to rush out of the club?

When you know the facts, you might want to join in.
You still haven't 'enlightened' us yet DAV.
So come on ..... What are The FACTS?
ps. Are you on the board at Stanley? Because if you are you should not be giving out information discussed at meetings, not even tempting 'half bites' like you are suggesting here!
If you are not on the board then you are involving yourself in 'gossip' and 'useless scandle mongering'.
So come on please do TELL.
Where do I stand on this issue?..........
.....On the Clayton End 100% behind the team, the board and the Manager.....whoever that happens to be at the time!
ON STANLEY ON
AccyMad, Chimer and yonmon like this.
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..