Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By cashman
  • 3 Post By cashman
  • 1 Post By accybeme
  • 1 Post By cashman

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-08-2017, 16:07   #1
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Youth Team

Match at Wham on Sat 12-00 KO free sounds good to me. Youth team in Cup.vGrimsby.
AccyMad likes this.
Old 26-08-2017, 13:26   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Re: Youth Team

Was a decent game Stanley took a 1-0 lead after a few mins, Grimsby fought back and made it 1-1 after about 35 mins, game finished 1-1 both sides coulda won it, no complaints from me well done lads.
Old 27-08-2017, 08:03   #3
Senior Member+

it was a very enjoyable game to watch, my MOTM was the no. 8 Tom Riley, it's a pity that the information on the players were not available, it's a case of asking friends & family of the players or the players themselves. also I can't find any info on fixtures,league,results or match reports
cashman likes this.
accybeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2017, 08:38   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

My MoM was our Number 6 got a knock just before half time but soldiered on,no idea what his name was but looked very promising to me.
Old 27-08-2017, 10:34   #5
Senior Member+

the No. 6 came on as a sub for the blonde haired defender, on talking to some of the parents they said the no.6 is only 16 years old and did score in their previous match, as I said it's a shame we have to ask for such info, is there not a site or someone that reports such info on twitter or some place
Old 27-08-2017, 10:54   #6
Super Moderator

ASFC now have 1 media officer, who is being guided by a part timer who expressed her desire to move onto pastures new at the end of June.

The ASFC media officer would have got home around 2am from Notts.

I'm sure if there are any volunteers out their who could assist in this area the media team would love to hear from them ( [email protected])

I really must start this thread about "staffing numbers"!!
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2017, 11:30   #7
Senior Member+

Thanks for your post Mark but surely there must be a way of showing a team sheet & fixtures for U18's matches on twitter or somewhere
Old 27-08-2017, 11:47   #8
Full Member+

there is a page in the programme im sure they will have something on there at the next home game
Lemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2017, 12:35   #9
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemur View Post
there is a page in the programme im sure they will have something on there at the next home game
Aye but thats not much use if yer at the youth match n wondering?
Lemur likes this.
Old 27-08-2017, 20:06   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
ASFC now have 1 media officer, who is being guided by a part timer who expressed her desire to move onto pastures new at the end of June.

The ASFC media officer would have got home around 2am from Notts.

I'm sure if there are any volunteers out their who could assist in this area the media team would love to hear from them ( [email protected])

I really must start this thread about "staffing numbers"!!
Well i for one wish you would as to us outsiders it seems like its some sort of secret society down at the The Crown.

You could start by referring to people by their names and not their job titles and if the various departments who all seem to have their own their own Twitter accounts needed volunteer help i.m pretty sure theyd get a decent response particularly if they seemed a lot more open than they are perceived to be now.

Not a lot of point of having whats seen as the most open and honest owner in the league who tells it as it is when the administration of the rest of the club appears to resemble MI5
NORTHERNSOUL is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..