Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes > Amusing Pictures
Donate! Join Today

Amusing Pictures Post your fun pictures for all to see...

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2005, 13:09   #1
Senior Member+

gary glitters latest attempt

at trying to avoid the law ....get some plastic fantastic, hide out in the jungle and hope nobody recognises him
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uZoo75.jpg (39.5 KB, 65 views)

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-12-2005, 13:13   #2
white rabbits

Re: gary glitters latest attempt

that man is sick.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER
at trying to avoid the law ....get some plastic fantastic, hide out in the jungle and hope nobody recognises him

Last edited by Len; 02-12-2005 at 13:19.
grannyclaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 07:33   #3
I am Banned

looks more like michael jackson now
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 08:38   #4
God Member

Maybe thats his plan to escape justice get michael to think he is a reincarnation of bubbles.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2005, 08:12   #5
Senior Member+

No way Chav Michael Jacksons nose is dropping off.Well it finally caught up with him and i hope they do him proper.My view is when it boils down to children then the death penalty is too fast for offenders
Old 19-12-2005, 10:39   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mik Dickinson
No way Chav Michael Jacksons nose is dropping off.Well it finally caught up with him and i hope they do him proper.My view is when it boils down to children then the death penalty is too fast for offenders
How slow and painful would it have to be?

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 19-12-2005, 15:45   #7
Senior Member+

It would have to be so slow and painful that all predators on kids would think twice about it again
Old 20-12-2005, 09:45   #8
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mik Dickinson
It would have to be so slow and painful that all predators on kids would think twice about it again
I can think of a few with electricity and parts of his body if that is slow and painfull enough.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 20-12-2005, 10:45   #9
Senior Member+

No Spuggie to be brutally honest i was thinking more of inserting a match in to his penis until the matchead is showing and then setting it a light.When he recovers consciousness, that is when i would turn on the electric chair he has been put in to, and slowly but ever so slowly turn up the power from a tingling to frying.
When all said and done the children of this world are our future and the future needs to be protected
Old 20-12-2005, 11:01   #10
God Member

With luck he will get the same treatment that is handed out to their own nationals for breaking the law. Just because he is/was a big name dosnt mean he can play on that to get a lighter sentence. At least in S/E Asia they treat criminals the way they should be without "goody 2 shoes" sticking their neb in.

A welding tourch with a number 3 nozzle comes to mind for the slowley rotated around so it looks like a BBQ sausage thats been over cooked then the chair on a 48 hour timer that slowley ups the current and then down for a few mins to give him a taste of the mental anguish his victims suffered.

These countries know how to deal with criminals and scum just a pity our own dosnt.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 10-03-2006, 17:20   #11

i herad that micheal jackson is forever blowing bubbles

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..