Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes > Amusing Pictures
Donate! Join Today

Amusing Pictures Post your fun pictures for all to see...

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-11-2007, 22:16   #1
Resident Waffler

Spotted in Blackburn today

Learn to crash with BSM?

I bet that put the learner off a bit!

Seriously though, hope no-one was hurt.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bsm1.jpg (40.7 KB, 197 views)

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-11-2007, 22:19   #2
God Member

Re: Spotted in Blackburn today

Ooops!
Probably teaching em an emergency stop lol

Hope everyone is ok
AccyLass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2007, 23:07   #3
God Member

It actually happened on Barbara Castle Way, I drove past it whilst it was still stuck on there with it's hazards on!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2007, 00:11   #4
Resident Waffler

Any idea what happened?

Definitely not the place for an emergency stop! Whoever ran into the back shouldn't have been that close. You'd think the car following would be even more cautious with it obviously being a learner driving wouldn't you?

Old 30-11-2007, 01:34   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
Any idea what happened?

Definitely not the place for an emergency stop! Whoever ran into the back shouldn't have been that close. You'd think the car following would be even more cautious with it obviously being a learner driving wouldn't you?
Nah this is Blackburn yer talking about.
Old 30-11-2007, 04:16   #6
God Member

Why are the vehicles in the picture shown parked on 'double' yellow lines , thought that was not allowed in the UK
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2007, 13:32   #7
God Member

No idea what happened willow, there was a van stationary in front of the car but nothing behind!!

No it's not allowed to park on double yellows in the UK Steeljack, however I think they may have made special allowances at the moment due to major building works going on in that area

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2007, 14:10   #8
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red View Post
No it's not allowed to park on double yellows in the UK Steeljack, however I think they may have made special allowances at the moment due to major building works going on in that area

except for me who got told by a t.w that id been spotted on the cctv (didnt realise they were about in that area)and they had radio'd through to him and told him i had to move it right away or i would get a ticket.(i was in the jewelers at the time and saw him) i pointed out the bsm cars and said if its good enough for them its good enough for me to which he said that they were allowed due to the building work etc, i moved but was miffed and didnt fancy the fine if i didnt, but it semms to me there are double standards everywhere in this country.

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2007, 15:26   #9
Resident Waffler

The BSM offices are up the side there and they can't get to where they usually park due to the building work taking place.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..