Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   User Photos (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f97/)
-   -   A few pictures from China. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f97/a-few-pictures-from-china-16103.html)

WINGY 19-09-2005 11:07

A few pictures from China.

10 Attachment(s)
Just a few pics from my latest trip to China for those who are intersted.
I'm on my way out soon so i will post explanations later, or have a guess if you want... its all fun.
Maybe the one in the Stanley shirt could go on the website Kipax??

slinky 19-09-2005 12:21

Re: A few pictures from China.

Some good pictures Wingy....................nice one!!!

WillowTheWhisp 19-09-2005 13:54

Great pics Wingy.

KFC certainly gets around doesn't it? :)

Are you sure they'll want that dodgy looking guy on the Stanley site? :banane58:

WINGY 19-09-2005 15:01

O.K so time for some explanation....
They are a little mixed up so bare with me..
Pic 1 is the view from my hotel room, and pic three is the hotel as i'm sure you can tel..
Picture 2 is from Baoding city centre and is 1 of 3 KFC outlets in the city!!
pic 4 is the factory which i'm working in, its an Italian rin factory with 4 Italian people looking after us, there great people and were treat like kings...

So jumping 1 in pic 6 is me with Monica and Mara 2 of our Italian co-workers, they took us around the city for a bit of a wake up call!!! ive seen china before but not like this! This is classed as a big city and pic 5 is Mara's Favorite street..Its a real eye opener believe me!!!!
pic 7 is of the same street, and it doesn't do justice, it really is a great view!!!.
/ic 8 is of a local temple that is being refurbished (i think) Believe it or not pic 9 is a taxi (i think) i aint gettin on 1 of those i can tell you!!!!
And the last is a picture of £4000 worth of Bonsai!! which the genral manager bought on his trip from Italy!! The oldest in the picture os 80 yrs old, they really are a sight to be seen believe me!!!!
Anyway, more to follow when i get them, providing people are interested that is...

SPUGGIE J 19-09-2005 16:30

Looks a lot cleaner and brighter than some so called old world cities. Makes me feel Like a hol there if I could afford it.

Roy 19-09-2005 17:11

hehe, I thought it was zambaiti, but the name on the factory says Wankpatti?!?
Can you still get popcorn chicken beaks from the chinese kfc?

janet 19-09-2005 17:19

Nice photo's wingy.

WINGY 19-09-2005 17:38

Your nearly right Roy, the sign says, zankpati and its now being changed, it was owned by a few different people, but now bought out by zambaiti, this was the closest they name they could get by translation...

harwood red 19-09-2005 22:13

Great Pics wingy, Yeah would def be interested in seeing some more!! :)

Neil 20-09-2005 06:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy
the name on the factory says Wankpatti

We are doing some decorating at the moment, I think all wallpaper is Zank :rolleyes:

lettie 20-09-2005 07:41

Great pics Wingy, it looks a half decent place. The taxi looks like a tuk tuk with no roof on it..

mez 22-09-2005 07:02

great pic's wingy, keep them coming, thanks.

KIPAX 22-09-2005 08:53

Sorry WINGY I had missed this.. (Thanks to harwood red for alerting me) I have now updated the fans around the world section... theres still an old one of you in china WINGY.. Plus one of Roy in Hong Kong and quite a few other messageboarders on there..

On the fishy stanley website www.accringtonstanley.co.uk menu on right hand side.

WINGY 22-09-2005 10:48

Cheers mate appreciate it..