Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   User Photos (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f97/)
-   -   Culpeper Pics (I Hope!) As requested. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f97/culpeper-pics-i-hope-as-requested-29892.html)

LancYorkYankee 11-04-2007 02:43

Culpeper Pics (I Hope!) As requested.

10 Attachment(s)
Okay, after much aggrevation and yelling at Joshua for making me feel technically stupid, I hope we've got a good batch to you guys! More to follow if successful and if the coppers don't get here soon for chucking my boy out in the cold!:p

BEA

LancYorkYankee 11-04-2007 03:04

Re: Culpeper Pics (I Hope!) As requested.

6 Attachment(s)
Okay, here comes the rest of the requested pictures. Heck, I'm almost getting good at this. You guys could rue the day I starting getting a hang of this stuff!:D Hope you enjoy the animals and some of the homested!

Brian

Oh, the greenish blue stuff in the ear is an alcohol dye that was used on a tattoe that is required for all GSDs here. (Didn't want ya thinking we spilt something on her when coloring Easter eggs!

cherokee 11-04-2007 03:46

:banjump:
Quote:

Originally Posted by LancYorkYankee (Post 409520)
Okay, here comes the rest of the requested pictures. Heck, I'm almost getting good at this. You guys could rue the day I starting getting a hang of this stuff!:D Hope you enjoy the animals and some of the homested!

Brian

Oh, the greenish blue stuff in the ear is an alcohol dye that was used on a tattoe that is required for all GSDs here. (Didn't want ya thinking we spilt something on her when coloring Easter eggs!

awwwww brian the thing looks like a deformed rat but the little pup is soooo cute hes gotta be a ( POOCH ) if its the one yer trying to name then he definately looks like a pooch......lol

great pics by the way...:D

panther 11-04-2007 07:51

1 Attachment(s)
that puppy is soooooooooo cute!!!!
can i have it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzAttachment 8820

Ianto.W. 11-04-2007 11:51

How does the dog get on with the cats Brian? i'll bet the cats are the boss.

Tinkerbelle 11-04-2007 15:45

Awwwwww what a beautiful pup :)

flashy 11-04-2007 16:13

that pups got 'it wasnt me' eyes...sooooooooo cute

mrskitty 11-04-2007 16:16

It was actually me that finally got you to these-i stayed up till 2 deliberately begging him didn't i Brian :D

LancYorkYankee 11-04-2007 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 409521)
wwwww brian the thing looks like a deformed rat.:D

A DEFORMED RAT!!!!:eek: , I thought the pic of Annie was rather cute myself Cherokee:p !

Yes Miss Kitty, you were a begging me alright, but it weren't for the pics:eek: :eek: . . . Now stop that guys, she was begging (actually just allowing me to) give out a bit of advice and late night companionship;) !)

Brian

LancYorkYankee 11-04-2007 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ianto.W. (Post 409629)
How does the dog get on with the cats Brian? i'll bet the cats are the boss.

Let's see, puppy and squirrel get along quite well. She also gets along with Willy the male cat, so so with Lilly the female cat (The Nutkin capturer) and yet to be seen with Molly another female cat. Our other dog, Becki, is having the biggest problem with jealousy.

Brian

Margaret Pilkington 11-04-2007 18:25

Lovely pictures Brian. You should be proud of yourself getting them on here so well....it took me ages to work out how to do that.....managed it in the end though.

mrskitty 11-04-2007 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by LancYorkYankee (Post 409772)

Yes Miss Kitty, you were a begging me alright, but it weren't for the pics:eek: :eek: . . . Now stop that guys, she was begging (actually just allowing me to) give out a bit of advice and late night companionship;) !)

Brian

Is that what you call companionship huh?! ;) :D
nah seriously Brian was telling me what i should do with guys,teaching me if you will..... :eek:

bullseyebarb 13-04-2007 18:12

Great pictures, Brian. Thanks for sharing.

grego 13-04-2007 19:08

Lovely pictures Brian, the puppy's adorable.

Mancie 13-04-2007 20:40

Great pics.. looks like a great place to live and you all look happy..(except the sqiurrel)