Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   User Photos (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f97/)
-   -   competition 22 (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f97/competition-22-a-33444.html)

Mick 10-09-2007 08:29

competition 22

Comp :22

Congratulations to YERSELF on winning competition 21.

Each competition will run for 2 weeks, 12 days for uploading photo's and a further 2 days which can be used for voting only
During the 12 days uploading time you will be able to vote and there will be an option to cancel your vote if you feel a better picture has been submitted.
After the 12 day upload period, voting only will be allowed for 2 days then voting will be stopped.
Anyone can vote, you don't have to enter the competition to be entitled to a vote but it is 1 vote per person
The winner will get to choose a theme for the next competition ( You won't need to do anything else, the moderators will create the folder to be uploaded too)
UPLOADING ends at 10pm on the Friday night, you have 48 hours to VOTE (until 10pm Sunday UK time)
The winner then has 12 hours to PM Mick with the next THEME (PLEASE PM DO NOT POST THE NEW THEME ON SITE I COULD MISS IT PM ONLY PLEASE)
if I have not been contacted within this time Mick will pick the theme.
In the event of a tie the person who chose the theme will decide on the winner
4 entries are allowed per person
Anymore than this will be removed, your 1st 4 uploads will stay - later ones will be removed
All images must be your own work, scanned, digital, phone, video stills are all allowed, please dont use images off the web or from mags as we dont want Accyweb getting into trouble for hosting copyright images.
You will retain copyright of all your images.
Photo's altered with image editing software will be allowed
THE NEXT THEME CHOSEN BY YERSELF : is :

STAINED GLASS/COLOURED GLASS

Closing date for this competition is 10:00pm on the 21th Sept and voting will be allowed up to 22:00 on the 23th Sept

COME ON GET YOUR CAMERAS OUT AND ENTER!!:camera8::camera8:

http://www.accringtonweb.com/gallery...ry.php?cat=727

talentedbutslow 10-09-2007 20:11

Re: competition 22

Got one piccy in.............:).....

junetta 10-09-2007 23:43

I'm doomed. Nothing in my archives to cover this and my beloved camera has developed a fault. It's on it's way back to Manchester to be sorted by my son. It was my Xmas present from him and I'm really gutted that I don't have it now.

I'm not so patiently waiting for the replacement. Good luck to everyone and happen I'll manage to enter the next one x

WillowTheWhisp 11-09-2007 07:53

Looks like another expedition sometime for me. I don't think I've got a decent photo of stained glass.

BERNADETTE 11-09-2007 12:55

I am looking forward to this one, stained glass is beautiful. Good luck to all who enter:D

Mick 13-09-2007 11:41

Come on now be getting them photo's in we only have 2 upto now

K.S.H 13-09-2007 18:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 470552)
Come on now be getting them photo's in we only have 2 upto now

Yeah wheres yours Mick, you took plenty of pics of Sacred Heart when it was being demolished so sure you can up the numbers a bit :D
I'll have a look at the weekend I might have some but I don't go in churches very often, frightened of coming out married :D :D

Mick 14-09-2007 06:46

K S H as i am running these photo competitions and am Gallery admin i thought i should not enter the competitions .
then nobody can shout if i win so i will stay out of it
and anyway i enjoy running it

WillowTheWhisp 14-09-2007 08:19

We've got some lovely stained glass windows in our Temple at Chorley (not the conventional type at all, very subtle) but we're not allowed to take cameras inside.

I'm just wondering what they look like from the outside in the dark with the interior lights on. I'll have a look when I go tonight, see if that's worth a photo.

MargaretR 14-09-2007 08:23

I used to do Gallery Glass art (glass painting by numbers :) ) and took photos of 2 door panels I had done at my old home. I have applied to subscribe to the gallery but dont seem to have access yet

MargaretR 14-09-2007 09:03

Mick is helping me -hopefully my entries will be on there soon (karma sent)

BERNADETTE 14-09-2007 10:25

Why are there only four pictures from this competition on view? I am getting these four, then a picture of someones toilet and then a tree!!! Don't see the link to stained/coloured glass myself!!

MargaretR 14-09-2007 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 470802)
Why are there only four pictures from this competition on view? I am getting these four, then a picture of someones toilet and then a tree!!! Don't see the link to stained/coloured glass myself!!

I have just looked - Mick has put on my 2

WillowTheWhisp 14-09-2007 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 470802)

I think there were only 4 entries at the time (before Margaret's went on) so the next pics you saw were from some other album in the gallery.

BERNADETTE 14-09-2007 11:56

There were four entries before Margaret's, I looked at them the other night. I think the first two were from overseas.