Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   User Photos (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f97/)
-   -   Competition 26 (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f97/competition-26-a-34610.html)

Mick 05-11-2007 18:35

Competition 26

Comp :26

Congratulations toLOLLY on winning competition 25.

Each competition will run for 2 weeks, 12 days for uploading photo's and a further 2 days which can be used for voting only
During the 12 days uploading time you will be able to vote and there will be an option to cancel your vote if you feel a better picture has been submitted.
After the 12 day upload period, voting only will be allowed for 2 days then voting will be stopped.
Anyone can vote, you don't have to enter the competition to be entitled to a vote but it is 1 vote per person
The winner will get to choose a theme for the next competition ( You won't need to do anything else, the moderators will create the folder to be uploaded too)
UPLOADING ends at 10pm on the Friday night, you have 48 hours to VOTE (until 10pm Sunday UK time)
The winner then has 12 hours to PM Mick with the next THEME (PLEASE PM DO NOT POST THE NEW THEME ON SITE I COULD MISS IT PM ONLY PLEASE)
if I have not been contacted within this time Mick will pick the theme.
In the event of a tie the person who chose the theme will decide on the winner
4 entries are allowed per person
Anymore than this will be removed, your 1st 4 uploads will stay - later ones will be removed
All images must be your own work, scanned, digital, phone, video stills are all allowed, please dont use images off the web or from mags as we dont want Accyweb getting into trouble for hosting copyright images.
You will retain copyright of all your images.
Photo's altered with image editing software will be allowed
THE NEXT THEME CHOSEN BY:LOLLY : THEME PARKS/FAIRGROUNDS

Closing date for this competition is 22:00pm on the Friday the 16th November and voting will be allowed up to 22:00pm on Sunday the 18th November

katex 11-11-2007 18:05

Re: Competition 26

Have loaded a couple of pics. Mick to the already great ones there, however, not sure if they come within Lolly's title description.

Tis a Science 'Park', however, and the Theme is Science .. please feel free to withdraw my offering if you feel does not come within this category.

Hey, Len and Harwood Red have almost the same shot !! .. amazing. Summat you two not telling us ? :D

harwood red 11-11-2007 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 492204)
Have loaded a couple of pics. Mick to the already great ones there, however, not sure if they come within Lolly's title description.

Tis a Science 'Park', however, and the Theme is Science .. please feel free to withdraw my offering if you feel does not come within this category.

Hey, Len and Harwood Red have almost the same shot !! .. amazing. Summat you two not telling us ? :D

can't see there being a problem with your pics kate as it says theme parks/fairgrounds and would think a science park falls under that

As for mine and lens being almost identical, I noticed that after I had posted it but they were taken a year apart :p

katex 11-11-2007 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by harwood red (Post 492387)
As for mine and lens being almost identical, I noticed that after I had posted it but they were taken a year apart :p

Can see the weather is different ... look like you drew the short straw.

Thought it may have been something to do with sleeping in the same bedroom .... keep 'em guessing for any new members .. :D;)

harwood red 12-11-2007 00:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 492389)
Thought it may have been something to do with sleeping in the same bedroom .... keep 'em guessing for any new members .. :D;)

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :p

Mick 14-11-2007 08:56

You only have till this Friday to get your photo's uploaded for this competition
and you have till sunday night to vote.
All members can vote even if you have not uploaded photo's so please get voting
thankyou

Mick 16-11-2007 11:11

UPLOADS close at 10pm tonight !!!:eek::eek:

Mick 16-11-2007 22:03

UPLOADS are now CLOSED you now have till 10pm sunday to vote thanks and good luck to all

Mick 18-11-2007 22:03

1 Attachment(s)
Voting has now CLOSEDand the winner of COMPETITION 26 is GAYLE

Gayle 18-11-2007 22:07

Wow, thanks everyone.

That picture was taken earlier this year on our way back from our holidays. We decided to stop near the coast for some lunch and they had a few rides on the pier. I think it was one of the highlights of Maddie's holiday, she loves those old merry go rounds.

Oh, well, now I've got to get my thinking cap on. I'll be back soon with a theme!

Margaret Pilkington 18-11-2007 22:08

Let me be the first to congratulate you Gayle.....Well done!

BERNADETTE 18-11-2007 22:09

Yes well done Gayle, lovely photo:D

katex 18-11-2007 22:10

Well done Gayle, althought voted for your other one: the five Zacks ..so cute .. that was my favourite .. x

emamum 18-11-2007 22:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 495524)
Well done Gayle, althought voted for your other one: the five Zacks ..so cute .. that was my favourite .. x

well done gayle... thats the one i voted for too... he was so cute in the pic:D

Gayle 18-11-2007 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 495524)

Well I have to admit I'm a bit surprised, I thought that was the better pic too, although Maddie did look very cute as well.