Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   User Photos (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f97/)
-   -   Competition 32 (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f97/competition-32-a-36515.html)

Mick 27-01-2008 21:25

Competition 32

Comp : 32

Congratulations to GALYE on winning competition 31.

Each competition will run for 2 weeks, 12 days for uploading photo's and a further 2 days which can be used for voting only
During the 12 days uploading time you will be able to vote and there will be an option to cancel your vote if you feel a better picture has been submitted.
After the 12 day upload period, voting only will be allowed for 2 days then voting will be stopped.
Anyone can vote, you don't have to enter the competition to be entitled to a vote but it is 1 vote per person
The winner will get to choose a theme for the next competition ( You won't need to do anything else, the moderators will create the folder to be uploaded too)
UPLOADING ends at 10pm on the Friday night, you have 48 hours to VOTE (until 10pm Sunday UK time)
The winner then has 12 hours to PM Mick with the next THEME (PLEASE PM DO NOT POST THE NEW THEME ON SITE I COULD MISS IT PM ONLY PLEASE)
if I have not been contacted within this time Mick will pick the theme.
In the event of a tie the person who chose the theme will decide on the winner
4 entries are allowed per person
Anymore than this will be removed, your 1st 4 uploads will stay - later ones will be removed
All images must be your own work, scanned, digital, phone, video stills are all allowed, please don't use images off the web or from mags as we don't want Accyweb getting into trouble for hosting copyright images.
You will retain copyright of all your images.
Photo's altered with image editing software will be allowed
THE NEXT THEME CHOSEN BY GAYLE : is :
COLOURFUL
Anything with bright colours

Message - Accrington Gallery

Closing date for this competition is 22:00pm on the Friday the 8th Feb and voting will be allowed up to 22:00pm on sunday the 10th Feb

harwood red 27-01-2008 23:01

Re: Competition 32

hee hee quick off the mark, got my four downloaded already, got it down to 5, then had to reduce it to 4!!

Mick 28-01-2008 12:11

I have just uploaded some photo's of more prizes there are 3 screens on there now.

Message - Accrington Gallery

thankyou to the members that have donated the prizes for the photo and other competitions.

Sue1 28-01-2008 14:58

A Question (I apologise in advance for my ignorance) - how do I put a picture into the competition (not sure I have one for this comp so not urgent) - where do I send it and how do I attach it. I am sure the instructions are somewhere but can't see them.

Where have all the smiley faces gone - they have disappeared off my set up - have they been taken off.

Len 04-02-2008 20:32

Hi Sue1.
Have a look at this and see if it helps.

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/484220-post9.html

:)

blazey 04-02-2008 22:55

Can someone let me know when the next competition starts. I would like to take part but I never know when they begin, and obviously the early entrants have a time advantage for voters.

keetah992000 04-02-2008 23:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 526914)
Can someone let me know when the next competition starts. I would like to take part but I never know when they begin, and obviously the early entrants have a time advantage for voters.

I thought that at first but in the last comp i changed my vote at the end - you get the option to change right up until the closing time i think
;)

blazey 05-02-2008 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by keetah992000 (Post 526934)
I thought that at first but in the last comp i changed my vote at the end - you get the option to change right up until the closing time i think
;)

ahh i never knew that. I'd still like to know though so then I can prepare :D

Mick 05-02-2008 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 526914)

The next competition will start when the winner has pm'ed me the THEME after the closing date for this one which is sunday the 10th Feb 10pm
if they have not pm'ed me by 10am on the monday then i will pick the theme.

K.S.H 05-02-2008 12:57

Just uploaded 3 that I came across while looking through my Singapore CD
And I can't find the damn image that I was looking for :mad:

keetah992000 07-02-2008 23:00

wow it's nice to see lots of pictures on here this time -looks like the popularity is growing :D

blazey 08-02-2008 00:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 527119)
The next competition will start when the winner has pm'ed me the THEME after the closing date for this one which is sunday the 10th Feb 10pm
if they have not pm'ed me by 10am on the monday then i will pick the theme.

I will have my digital camera at the ready then :D

Mick 09-02-2008 06:17

As UPLOADING has now ended will members please vote as soon as possible as accyweb is moving servers over this weekend the site might be down later thanks you have till 10pm Sunday to vote though.
There has been a good response to this photo competition so there is a lot to choose from thank you to all those that entered

Photo comp 32 - Accrington Gallery

Mick 10-02-2008 07:12

VOTING CLOSES AT 10pm TONIGHT,

Competition 32 - Accrington Gallery

Margaret Pilkington 10-02-2008 14:03

I don't know if it is just me having problems accessing comp 32.......I was only going to look and see how the voting was going....but the page doesn't load for me.
I have voted though, so i guess it is no big deal.

And it is good to see more pics in the comp.