Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   User Photos (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f97/)
-   -   Evidence of Fly-Tipping (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f97/evidence-of-fly-tipping-42514.html)

Less 10-09-2008 13:30

Evidence of Fly-Tipping

3 Attachment(s)
My local back alley is getting so full of rubbish people are having to go to extreme measures to fly tip around here!

Anybody want a carpet?

:D

Mick 10-09-2008 13:36

Re: Evidence of Fly-Tipping

Just had a PM from a member called Aladdin looking for his missing flying carpet.
so if you could just get it down for him and put it through your dishwasher like everything els i will get him to collect it when its dry

Less 10-09-2008 13:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 629455)
Just had a PM from a member called Aladdin looking for his missing flying carpet.
so if you could just get it down for him and put it through your dishwasher like everything els i will get him to collect it when its dry

Fortunately Mick, it's not my roof it's the house across the alley from mine.
:)

Mick 10-09-2008 13:45

And thats a problem how ?? he really needs his carpet back so it you would just nip onto
there roof and get it i will give you some GOOD KARMA and sign it too

MissTechnophobe 10-09-2008 13:45

You think thats bad you should see the spare land behind our house. Luckily we don't see it as much now we've moved a few houses up, but we used to back straight on to it. The binmen came and cleared all last year but its back to being dreadful again.

AccyLass 10-09-2008 13:56

I too will give ya good karma if ya go retrieve it..... and take pics of you doing so:D

MargaretR 10-09-2008 14:05

High winds are due tomorrow when the remnants of that hurricane have crossed the Atlantic.
We can hope that it brings down his Sky dish when it takes off.
Serves him right if it does.... natural justice

Less 10-09-2008 14:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyLass27 (Post 629469)
I too will give ya good karma if ya go retrieve it..... and take pics of you doing so:D

Quote:

Mick= i will give you some GOOD KARMA and sign it too
Danger! Danger!
Thread wandering into dangerous territory,

KARMA ALERT

All members viewing this thread must immediately read the forum rules and then turn abusive towards fellow members!

http://planetsmilies.net/freak-smiley-9426.gif

MargaretR 10-09-2008 14:17

He has obviously recarpeted his loft room and just dumped it out of the roof light.
He could easily dislodge it by opening his roof light and giving it a nudge with a long brush.

Mick 10-09-2008 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 629476)
He has obviously recarpeted his loft room and just dumped it out of the roof light.
He could easily dislodge it by opening his roof light and giving it a nudge with a long brush.

Yes he could but it would not be half the fun as watching less try and get it down :D

Less 10-09-2008 14:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 629481)
Yes he could but it would not be half the fun as watching less try and get it down :D

Must start a new thread in buy/sell/swap'

Carpet for sale buyer collects.

MCR ADIM 10-09-2008 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 629485)
Must start a new thread in buy/sell/swap'

Carpet for sale buyer collects.

must bring a ladder, seller not liable for any damage caused to him/her self for getting the carpet

garinda 10-09-2008 23:52

Those grants from H.B.C., for old people to insulate their lofts, really aren't worth it.

Mancie 11-09-2008 00:07

Just reminded me .....I really should clean up mi backyard! :D

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/196/5...b3858d.jpg?v=0

derekgas 11-09-2008 06:59

We hire a skip every week at work, and take all cardboard to rishton paper, but yesterday, one of our vans was stopped by the 'test the deisel, check the driver, check the vehicle' squads, the driver was told that we need a licence to carry rubbish (including boilers, scrap metal, cardboard) etc, so, if we install an appliance in your home, we have to pay £149 per year for a licence to take the old one away for you, we also have to fill out certificates to say where it has gone, and get a certificate from the people who collect the skip or from rishton paper for taking the cardboard! Failure will result in fines for the last 3 years waste disposal, each fine can be £5000, Now this is all well and good, but a) do the travellers have to have one? and b) there was a program on this week about 'legitemate' recycling companies, who are licencesd, but dump all thier unseperated waste in places like India, so where are we going with this exactly?