Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   User Photos (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f97/)
-   -   Competition 58 (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f97/competition-58-a-44420.html)

Mick 14-12-2008 20:07

Competition 58

Comp : 58

Congratulations to The kevolution on winning competition 57.

Each competition will run for 2 weeks, 12 days for uploading photo's and a further 2 days which can be used for voting only.

During the 12 days uploading time you will be able to vote and there will be an option to cancel your vote if you feel a better picture has been submitted.

After the 12 day upload period, voting only will be allowed for 2 days then voting will be stopped.

Anyone can vote, you don't have to enter the competition to be entitled to a vote but it is 1 vote per person.

The winner will get to choose a theme for the next competition.
And to choose a prize from the list in the Gallery .

( You won't need to do anything else, the moderators will create the folder to be uploaded too)

UPLOADING ends at 10pm on the Friday night, you have 48 hours to VOTE (until 10pm Sunday UK time)

The winner then has 12 hours to PM Mick with the next THEME (PLEASE PM DO NOT POST THE NEW THEME ON SITE I COULD MISS IT PM ONLY PLEASE)

if I have not been contacted within this time Mick will pick the theme.

In the event of a tie the person who chose the theme will decide on the winner.

6 entries are allowed per person.
Anymore than this will be removed, your 1st 6 uploads will stay - later ones will be removed.

All images must be your own work,Or close family.

Scanned,(from your own photos) digital, phone, video stills are all allowed, (please dont use images off the web or from mags or from postcards as we dont want Accyweb getting into trouble for hosting copyright images).
You will retain copyright of all your images.
No photo's to be removed from the photo competition by any member except mods or admin

Photo's altered with image editing software will be allowed.

THE NEXT THEME CHOSEN BY The kevolution : is :

The Spirit of Christmas
Anything that reminds you of Christmas passed or present

Closing date for this competition is 22:00pm on the Friday the 26th Dec
and voting will be allowed up to 22:00pm on Sunday the 28th Dec 2008

panther 17-12-2008 19:07

Re: Competition 58

oooh i was just thinking the next one should be xmas:D

junetta 17-12-2008 21:35

That sounds good. I haven't been able to enter one for ages but I'll have a go at this one.

The kevolution 21-12-2008 21:31

Was going to post some photos tonight but they haven't come out the way I hoped. Will post something soon though.

SPUGGIE J 22-12-2008 08:47

Think I will have a go at this one. :D I had better be quick as well.

Mick 26-12-2008 06:29

Just a reminder uploads close at 10pm ish tonight:D

flashy 26-12-2008 18:42

sorry but i felt the need to report one of the pics. no offence to the person who took the picture but it does involve other peoples children, you shouldnt put other people's children on the net, this could cause a lot of trouble for yourself

panther 26-12-2008 19:46

True, but its all a load of poo if ya ask me, what is the world coming too? :rolleyes:

flashy 26-12-2008 19:48

emma should have known better, she did after all used to work in a school

panther 26-12-2008 20:01

But if the photo was took at the school then wouldnt the other parents have given permission anyway?

Anyway, iv uploaded my pic...go on take a peek, i know ya want too.:);)

emamum 26-12-2008 20:05

we were all sent permission slips before we were allowed to take photos, no one had any problems with photos being taken.

flashy 26-12-2008 20:06

i very much doubt they gave permission for the pic to be put on the net

when i was a parent governor at Intack, none of the parents where allowed cameras in school

emamum 26-12-2008 20:08

shall i take them off my facebook as well? and tell the other parents to take theirs off..... like i said everyone whos child was in the nativity had to return a permission slip, if anyone hadnt returned it or said no we wouldnt have been allowed.

flashy 26-12-2008 20:10

this is a public forum, a worldwide forum, their are privacy laws

panther 26-12-2008 20:11

The trouble is with todays society, it has gone soft!
whats the difference in putting a pic in the paper and on the net?

If it was my son, i would have no problem with it, but if i declined in the photo in the first place then, they wouldnt be a pic in the first place!;)

;)