Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   User Photos (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f97/)
-   -   Acrylic-Biff (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f97/acrylic-biff-6565.html)

Acrylic-bob 27-11-2004 07:44

Acrylic-Biff

1 Attachment(s)
Having mentioned him in posts quite a few times, but mainly because I cannot think of anything better to do at the moment, I thought you all might like to have a look at Acrylic- Biff, The Terrier with Attitude.

He is a year old today and is possibly the most devious dog ever invented. His main interests are, being naughty, ripping anything he can get his teeth on into shreds and sleeping. His favorite foods are; anything he can get in his mouth. He hates screaming kids, workmen, and being brushed. He loves bathtime, walkies and cheese.

He is, alternately, the bane of my life and my best friend.

Happy Birthday Biff.

janet 27-11-2004 09:45

Re: Acrylic-Biff

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Birthday Acrylic-Biff From Janet's dogs
Harvey And Sheba.

Doug 27-11-2004 11:01

Now that's what I call Attitude. What a fantastic looking animal bob. Just wait until he's a teenager.....lol. All the best to you biff. :)

lettie 27-11-2004 14:49

1 Attachment(s)
Happy birthday Biff from Lettie's dog 'Tina the terrible' Her favorite hobbies are eating, sleeping, chasing the neighbours cats and being a general nuisance. If anybody knows a good taxidermist please send a pm..:D

Mick 27-11-2004 14:56

Good to see you recycling Lettie hehe

WillowTheWhisp 27-11-2004 15:42

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Birthday Biff

:blinky: :balloon: :clyde: :balloon2: :inky: :balloon3: :blinky: :balloon: :clyde: :balloon2: :inky: :balloon3:

(On behalf of Bracken - Willow's cat)

Acrylic-bob 27-11-2004 19:29

As official spokesperson for Acrylic-Biff I would like to thank everyone for their birthday greetings and best wishes. Biff is devoting all of his attention to Dried Black Puddings at the moment, and so cannot come to the keyboard, or I am sure he would want to thank you all in person.

mez 28-11-2004 00:52

sorry im a bit late acrilic biff but my owner mez been entertaining friends from london, phew just gone , id like to wish you a very happy chew day ,i got booted out when i wAs your age , but ifound my present owner ( i can wrap her round my paw no probs. ) just about your age , now its time to start calming down pal or they will be chucking you out too, just sit & give um the sad brown eyed stare, works everytime
any way love to you from a 4yrold he he

Acrylic-bob 28-11-2004 10:32

Thanks for the chew day wishes, I'm glad to hear that you have found yourself a comfy spot. I don't think there is any chance of my "owner" (read mug) chucking me out though. He had to fork out too much brass to get me here in the first place! Tee Hee.

Best wishes,

Acrylic- BIFF:D :D :D

Darby 29-11-2004 05:32

Nice dog that A-Biff.....attitude indeed....just his personality.

Best friend...of course, a good dog is worth a lot...and is a friend for life. Best wishes on his first birthday...and lots more to come!

Margaret Pilkington 04-05-2005 20:27

I always wondered what Acrylic-Biff looked like........he is adorable!