Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Pictures > Accy Photos > User Photos
Donate! Join Today

User Photos Got any interesting pictures? If you want to share them with us then post them here. Holidays, friends, whatever...

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-07-2004, 01:42   #61

Re: Come on lettie

raggamuffin

People work for money!
If you want loyalty, get a dog!!!
WINGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-07-2004, 19:57   #62
mez
God Member

wingy WOT ragamuffin were YOU nissed last nite ////
Old 28-07-2004, 20:32   #63
Accy Goddess

I dont think the piccies are boring Lettie an i have upped your Kama.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2004, 21:16   #64
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Thankyou Anne, I certainly wasn't having a boring time when I took them. I'm really looking forward to going back to New Zealand, hopefully in March (cash permitting).

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 23:35   #65

Great photo's Lettie well taken
Old 23-10-2004, 22:36   #66
Resident Waffler

Don't know how I managed to miss this thread previously but love all the photos Lettie not to mention the mental image of '3 men in a tuktuk' Sparky & Wingy

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2004, 07:17   #67

I also missed this thread completely.

Thank you Lettie...everything you have produced in this thread is great, especially the piccys and your very good description of your travels.

I hope you do go back to NZ...and I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.
Darby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2004, 08:55   #68
Filthy / Gorgeous

Thanks Darby, I have managed to get the time off work at the end of March and First 2 weeks of April so I'm definately going back. Hoping to go to the South Island this time and haven't yet made up my mind about stopovers. It's such a long, soul destroying flight that I can't face doing it without a stopover.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
Old 25-10-2004, 09:12   #69

Have you thought about flying via Tahiti? or Singapore.

We are going to visit my son next year in Sydney, and plan to go via HK. The wife has a cousin who's been there for over 30 years. A Chuch lad as well, use to play cricket with him for Church seconds...Mick Walsh...I haven't seen him for more than 35 years. So I'm looking forwards to visiting HK again (last time was in 1962).

I wouldn't fancy a stop-over in the Phillpines or Bangkok, and you can rule out India, the middle east and Gulf. One of my collegues went via Hawaii, but the prices weren't too good. We fancy coming back via Los Angeles (my only nephew lives there). But there again...prices!!

Don't forget to take your camera..I'll look forward to your travelogue on site.
Darby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2004, 09:18   #70
Filthy / Gorgeous

Been thinking of Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. HK was great and I'd definately go there again. Bangkok was also much better than expected, but because I've been to those places I want to go somewhere different. May try to get a few days in Sydney or Brisbane this time too.

Old 15-12-2004, 16:13   #71
Filthy / Gorgeous

Well we're sorted. Off to New Zealand again in the middle of March and Sparky is coming with me this time. Planning to visit South Island so I'll make sure we get some pics. Having 1 night in Bangkok on the way, just for somewhere to sleep really. Going to Singapore for 3 days on the way back. I've never been before so I'm really looking forward to that.

Old 15-12-2004, 16:27   #72

really jealous..but hope you have a fab time .....nothing as exciting as that for me this year just a fornight in Turkey in May.

The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed .......Sebastine Chamford
fibi is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..