Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Pictures > Accy Photos > User Photos
Donate! Join Today

User Photos Got any interesting pictures? If you want to share them with us then post them here. Holidays, friends, whatever...

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2006, 21:00   #1
God Member

Photo Competition 11

Congratulations to Mez on winning Comp 10.

Click here to enter/view Competition

Each competition will run for 2 weeks, 12 days for uploading photo's and a further 2 days which can be used for voting only
During the 12 days uploading time you will be able to vote and there will be an option to cancel your vote if you feel a better picture has been submitted.
After the 12 day upload period, voting only will be allowed for 2 days then voting will be stopped.

Anyone can vote, you don't have to enter the competition to be entitled to a vote but it is 1 vote per person

The winner will get to choose a theme for the next competition ( You won't need to do anything else, the moderators will create the folder to be uploaded too)
Voting ends at 10pm on the Friday night, you have 36 hours to contact me with a theme (until 10am Sunday UK time) if I have not been contacted within this time the runner up will pick the theme.

In the event of a tie the person who chose the theme will decide on the winner

4 entrys are allowed per person
Any more than this will be removed, your 1st 4 uploads will stay - later ones will be removed

All images must be your own work, scanned, digital, phone, video stills are all allowed, please dont use images off the web or from mags as we dont want Accyweb getting into trouble for hosting copyright images. You will retain copyright of all your images.
Photo's altered with image editing software will be allowed

Theme chosen by Mez - photo competition 10 winner is
I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside

.................................................. ..................................................
We now have some small prizes to be awarded, we won't be giving one away for every competition so what we will do is:-
Give 1 away for every 6 competitions, this will mean a prize will be given approx every 12 week.
I will put he 6 winning images into a thread with a poll on so people can vote for the one they like, it will run for 5 days then the poll will close, Mick is holding the prizes and will contact the winner with details of how they can collect it.
I will not be able to enter as I run the comp neither will any of the Accy moderators, this doesn't stop us entering the fortnightly comp - it just means if we happened to win one our entry wouldn't go into the prize draw, we would in that case enter the runner up from the week we won.
Prize you could win by entering this competition is a Mini tripod

Attachment 6299

.................................................. ..................................................

Closing date for this competition is 24:00 on the 23rd of August and voting will be allowed up to 22:00 on the 25th of August

For those who are not too sure about how to upload their pics
1. Click Here
2. Select the latest competition
3. Press the "upload photos" button (top right of page)
4. Make sure latest competition is in the drop down list
5. Press the "Browse" button and select your image
6. Enter a title and description if required
7. Press "Upoad/submit" near the bottom of the page

Good luck

www.ubuntu.com

Last edited by K.S.H; 12-08-2006 at 09:40.
K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-08-2006, 22:15   #2
God Member

Re: Photo Competition 11

congrats mez, whoopee I voted for a winner!!! shame I can't enter this as going on hols today and won't be back in time to post seaside pic

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 12:46   #3
I am Banned

Geeee i had too many to choose from to submit, so uploaded my favs

Be nice to me cos im a photo comp virgin
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2006, 11:43   #4
Resting in Peace

Can't stop looking at all these entries, they are terrific ... makes me feel like I am there. Going to be a difficult decision where to place my vote.

Must save up for a digital .. can't believe have no suitable ones to put in there .. even the scanned ones.

Although saw lots and lots of sea on my Med. cruise in May, didn't actually go to the 'seaside' .. just ports .. ironic or what ?
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 16:46   #5
God Member

I've got some you can use katex, you can have blackpool, redcar, ingoldmells, skegness, chromer, yarmouth, brighton, isle of wight, portsmouth, bournemouth plymouth, weston super mare, ryhl new brighton or southport. Or the photoshoot of the swingers weekend on the beach at devon.
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 21:28   #6
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
I've got some you can use katex, you can have blackpool, redcar, ingoldmells, skegness, chromer, yarmouth, brighton, isle of wight, portsmouth, bournemouth plymouth, weston super mare, ryhl new brighton or southport. Or the photoshoot of the swingers weekend on the beach at devon.

Well, Madhatter my love, stop sulking over the last comp. and get 'em up there. Pride comes before a fall
Old 22-08-2006, 12:24   #7
God Member

Sadley I dont have any beach ones to use nor can I get to the sand to take one. So had to settle for a bit of jealousy and vote.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 20:46   #8
God Member

eeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmm NO

But thanks anyway katie. If I can be botheredto upload them I'll put them in the gallery or a site like kipax's
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 20:48   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
eeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmm NO

But thanks anyway katie. If I can be botheredto upload them I'll put them in the gallery or a site like kipax's

Oh go on do it do it pretty pretty please with strawberry and cream.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 21:57   #10
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J
Oh go on do it do it pretty pretty please with strawberry and cream.
Hey, my favourite dessert ...I'll add to that with lots and lots of swishy double cream to lick off.
Yummy.

Hey, KSH .. just bumping up the thread for ya' to encourage people to vote.
Old 24-08-2006, 06:08   #11
Resting in Peace

UPLOADS ARE NOW CLOSED TIME TO GET VOTING !! PLEASE VOTE NOW!
We have had only 16 votes upto now so if you have not already voted please vote now thankyou.

Last edited by Mick; 24-08-2006 at 06:12.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2006, 23:19   #12
God Member

Well thankyou very much I feel thouroughly miserable now looking through those pics ..... I want to be there!!! At all of the places !!

Through the tears I managed to pick a favourite from all those lovely pics ... I've voted
Old 24-08-2006, 23:29   #13
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
Well thankyou very much I feel thouroughly miserable now looking through those pics ..... I want to be there!!! At all of the places !!

Through the tears I managed to pick a favourite from all those lovely pics ... I've voted

I told you Tiny Tears Tinks, pack your Barbie sized bikini you can come in my hand luggage.

I promise to behave on the coach from the airport.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2006, 23:44   #14
God Member

I think I'd better pack some tissue and mouth wash aswell just incase you can't behave
Old 25-08-2006, 16:54   #15
Senior Member+

Oh dear i have just uploaded some pics i thought i was too late ages ago so i didnt put them on so i came to see how everyone was getting on and it was still up so i uploaded and now i have looked bak in this post to find i am too late (nothing new there as we speak im late for work) not my fault i have to wait for daddiboo to come home before i can go!

So so sorry to the mods i think now you will have to delete my pics sorry.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..