Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Feedback, Suggestions and help!
Donate! Join Today

Feedback, Suggestions and help! Do you need any help with the forum? Do you like what you see? Do you want more sections? Any ideas to improve the forum welcome. Any problems please report here as well.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2009, 13:23   #1
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!
What's this about?

Got this e-mail this morning as I suspect a few others did.

Dear Bagpuss,

Your access to the paid subscription "Donate 20 quid to accyweb.." is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/payments.php

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
Accrington Web

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-02-2009, 13:24   #2
Senior Member+

Re: What's this about?

do you have an annual suscription?
it probably means the extras you get and not completely banning you

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 13:37   #3
Resting in Peace

What extras .. LOL.

Thought this was no longer active, due to Paypal problems or summat ?
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 13:39   #4
Senior Member+

you get the accy supported badge and you can change that bit of writing under your name.....or am i wrong? lol

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 06-02-2009, 13:44   #5
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum View Post
you get the accy supported badge and you can change that bit of writing under your name.....or am i wrong? lol
No, knew about the heavy text ... but never got my badge ...

Sure this is not right ?

Well, a mod will be on soon no doubt to explain.
Old 06-02-2009, 13:44   #6
Accy Red

I like extras !!!
I have no annual subscription and I have not been naughty for a while on accyweb after my two warnings.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Old 06-02-2009, 13:46   #7
Senior Member+

you must have donated money bagpuss cos your text is different... ive just had a look at the donation bit and it say its only for a year after your donation..so that must have run out

Katex, i meant the accy supporter bit under your name lol

Old 06-02-2009, 13:49   #8
Resting in Peace

Quote:

Katex, i meant the accy supporter bit under your name lol
Oh yeh, forgot about that too, I meant you could have thick text (usually green) in your name.

Burnley web allow you automatic access to their over 18's if you subscribe. Not here though.
Old 06-02-2009, 13:52   #9
God Member

i should be getting one of these emails soon then, my donation is about to expire too, i was only asking Mick about it last week actually

Bagpuss i wouldnt worry about it, i reckon its just an email that goes out to everyone who's donation has expired, it wont be anything sinister

Kate, i have an 'accyweb supporters badge' under my name
Old 06-02-2009, 13:53   #10
Accy Red

[quote=emamum;676529]you must have donated money bagpuss cos your text is different... ive just had a look at the donation bit and it say its only for a year after your donation..so that must have run out/quote]
I've made a few donations but how can a donation run out it's not a subscription.

Old 06-02-2009, 13:54   #11
God Member

I appreciate that it costs money to run a site like this but I presumed the adverts paid for most of it - am I wrong

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 13:54   #12
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post

Kate, i have an 'accyweb supporters badge' under my name

Oh hek, thought Emamum meant a badge to pin on your blouse or summat !
Old 06-02-2009, 13:56   #13
Senior Member+

if you go to the donate bit and click on the amount..... underneath it says '1 year'

Old 06-02-2009, 17:33   #14
Accy Red

Quote:
if you go to the donate bit and click on the amount..... underneath it says '1 year'
And further down the list it just says donate to accyweb, no mention of a year.

Old 06-02-2009, 17:35   #15
Senior Member+

oh, i dont see that.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..