Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Feedback, Suggestions and help!
Donate! Join Today

Feedback, Suggestions and help! Do you need any help with the forum? Do you like what you see? Do you want more sections? Any ideas to improve the forum welcome. Any problems please report here as well.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-08-2004, 23:14   #46
Resident Waffler

Re: Karma?

But that brings us back to the original question doesn't it ShortStuff? If anyone doesn't wish to "get involved with Karma" it isn't "perfectly OK" because they have Karma points whether they like it or not. They can choose not to give or remove any from other members but cannot opt out of other members adding to or subtracting from their own.

I've heard that saying Pendy and I believe it is a good one to live by. We should all have the right to our own opinions and enough dignity to accept the opinions of others even when they differ from our own.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-08-2004, 23:14   #47
Member.

You always impress me with your replies Shortstuff. You seem to be able to make sensible judgments without been Judgmental. Ever thought of going in to Social Work.
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2005, 21:59   #48
Senior Member+

well my Karma has now gone up to 16 and i do believe it was down to 9 at one point.So whatever i did i finally did it right
Old 13-02-2005, 23:07   #49
I am Banned

on a few occasions i have seen karma removed for no apparent valid reason at all

i forget the individuals name but soemone posted a joke about political correctness been around in the 1800's i think it was and someone took karma of him even though all the replies to the joke were positive and the joke didnt have offensive content to any one what so ever

regardles somone removed his karma and didnt even have the guts to say why or who they were so i awarded him what i could

i can assure everyone here that although i have not yet deducted karma if i ever choose to do so i will put a reason

cant say fairer than that can i

i sometimes share the same opinion as someone and other times i think the total opposite and will speak my mind although i admit at times i can get a bit up my own bum i would never think less of anyone just for having a different opinion to me
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2005, 08:47   #50
Senior Member+

And on such an honest reply i will up your karma for you willingly as i have done
Old 14-02-2005, 16:16   #51
land of hope and glory

KARMA_all the people that post threads on this web site post because they have something to put across to other people,Now if some other people dont like what they see they deduct karma of the person that has posted the thread.But what happens if someone is posting on this site is not a member of the accrington web and is using someones alias and is deducting karma off others?
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2005, 16:24   #52
God Member

To be quite honest, I can't see the point in the system cos I have posted quite a few jokes on here (always up for a good laugh) and my points never go up or down so...............but hey does this look like a face of concern

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2005, 17:35   #53
land of hope and glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
To be quite honest, I can't see the point in the system cos I have posted quite a few jokes on here (always up for a good laugh) and my points never go up or down so...............but hey does this look like a face of concern
something must be going up and down slinky cause you dont stay on all night and not come up with anything...he...hee
karma im on about!
Old 14-02-2005, 17:39   #54
God Member

CHEEKY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miracles do happen!!

Old 14-02-2005, 17:46   #55
land of hope and glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
CHEEKY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.......lol....its good to laugh!!!
Old 14-02-2005, 17:47   #56
God Member

Lol You Are Right There:d

Miracles do happen!!

Old 24-02-2005, 18:08   #57
God Member

Can anyone tell me why some karma points appear blue on your profile?

Last edited by Tinkerbelle; 24-02-2005 at 18:10.
Tinkerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 21:11   #58
Resident Waffler

That's when they've been given by someone who hasn't got many posts so they don't actually affect your karma total but you know they would have done if they could.

Old 24-02-2005, 21:14   #59
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1

i sometimes share the same opinion as someone and other times i think the total opposite and will speak my mind although i admit at times i can get a bit up my own bum i would never think less of anyone just for having a different opinion to me
Here here chav.

Tags
« gallery | Chatroom »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..