Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Feedback, Suggestions and help!
Donate! Join Today

Feedback, Suggestions and help! Do you need any help with the forum? Do you like what you see? Do you want more sections? Any ideas to improve the forum welcome. Any problems please report here as well.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2005, 18:08   #1
Senior Member+

Angry Karma

Whoever it is on this forum who keeps deducting other members karma then at the end of their quote saying it is from me will you please stop being so immature

I have had PM's today and yesterday from members who I personally know asking me why I have deducted them Karma from there posts....

All of this is leading my karma to drop just because some idiot(s) are being childish

Please stop it
Accrington Web
Old 10-01-2005, 18:16   #2
Roy
Administrator

Re: Karma

I do believe that this is a good time for me to go and have my enjoyment and find out who it is.....
Old 10-01-2005, 18:17   #3
Senior Member+

Lets us know Roy ..... PLEASE......
Old 10-01-2005, 18:21   #4
I am Banned

some people have been doing that to me aswel, because my karma keeps going down and people calling me names
Old 10-01-2005, 19:18   #5
Roy
Administrator

Quote:
some people have been doing that to me aswel, because my karma keeps going down and people calling me names
Fearon, I'm afraid nobody has been sending negative karma and pretending it is from you, you are getting negative karma because you are you.

Smiffy16, I can see that someone has been doing this to you and I feel it is well out of order. I hope the people concerned realise that it is not actually you, please refer them to this thread if not.
Let's just say that I am pretty certain that the culprit has never ever been to a stanley away game.

If I find that this is happening again then I will enforce a 1 week ban. So stop it!
Old 10-01-2005, 22:05   #6
Senior Member+

Roy any chance of the "illegal" karma stealing being refunded ????
Old 10-01-2005, 22:31   #7
I am Banned

its not a shop
Old 10-01-2005, 22:32   #8
I am Banned

Roy - how do you know if i have been to a stanley away game or not, you dont so keep stum
Old 10-01-2005, 23:53   #9
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearon1
Roy - how do you know if i have been to a stanley away game or not, you dont so keep stum
Are you saying that you are the one who deducted Karma in Smiffy's name ???

Old 10-01-2005, 23:57   #10
I am Banned

no it wasnt me at all
Old 11-01-2005, 00:00   #11
Resident Waffler

Then why make reference to your attendance or otherwise of the relevant Stanley matches?

Old 11-01-2005, 00:02   #12
I am Banned

i was saying how does he know if i have been to a stanley away game or not

and my point is he doesnt, so why is he sayin something he knows nothing about
Old 11-01-2005, 00:06   #13
Resident Waffler

I think if you look at what Roy said it was that he has checked who the person is who was deducting Karma in Smiffy's name and that he is "pretty certain that the culprit has never ever been to a stanley away game." He didn't say whether or not he knows you have been to a Stanley away game. How do you know that he doesn't know the culprit well enough to know that he has never been to an away game? He may know more about them than you think.

Old 11-01-2005, 00:09   #14

Fearon you need to be careful.....................there are people who are very clever on their computers and can deduce many things.. and may be very good friends of smiffy

http://www.freewebs.com/luke429
Dudes this is my website
Old 11-01-2005, 00:12   #15
I am Banned

there may also be some others on the forum who are very good friends with smiffy
Closed Thread

Tags

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..