Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2003, 11:36   #16
I am Banned

Post Re: CUP RUN FEVER

Is there ever a right moment?

Added sundays streaker to my streaker section at www.kipax.com ... All my streaker pictures are edited with the ugly bits covered.. however I ahve sent the originals to www.streaking.co.uk and they have them with the ugly bits showing..

When I say ugly bits.. I mean ikle little ugly bits.
HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-11-2003, 11:59   #17
Junior Member+

I was gonna say Harry. From where I was standing it all looked pretty ugly from my vantage point (Clayton End behind the goals). You rarely get tanned, honed and toned babes (and vice versa for the ladies to be pc about this) streaking. They're all 25 stone playmates of the month from dropdeadugly.com,e.g. Exhibit A for the prosecution Mark Roberts the uk's most prolific streaker. I wonder why? Hmmm  :
Old 11-11-2003, 12:56   #18
I am Banned

If ever a decent bird runs on the pitch I will probably be too preocupied to take pics... Being as I quite like looking at naked women  

I have pics of england fans in white boilersuits with goldenballs written on them......... Have a look at my site.. other football and the England games at Leeds and Liverpool.
HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 13:44   #19

I wish Stanley all the best and hope they go as far as possible in the competition!  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Well done Accrington Stanley - I salute you! ;D
Old 11-11-2003, 15:03   #20
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Never saw the streaker, as I was otherwise engaged, but once clicked into uglyfootballers.com and they had an ugly fan and ugly streakers section, which was a bit of a giggle. Will have to check out these other sites. ;D

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2003, 21:12   #21
Filthy / Gorgeous

;D  Can somebody please post the Bournemouth result on here, as I will be away, and if I get to an internet cafe, I can see the result. Ta.  :-*

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
Old 14-11-2003, 21:43   #22
Senior Member+

Think we all will Lettie
Old 07-12-2003, 18:40   #23
Senior Member+

Well done to Stanley earning a rematch.Looking good as they say.Lettie it was 1 - 1
Old 07-12-2003, 19:49   #24
Senior Member+

When is the rematch mik. will it be at accy ground?
Old 07-12-2003, 23:01   #25

Replay is at stanley two weeks on tuesday  ;D

C'mon stanley!!!
Old 07-12-2003, 23:20   #26

Got me accy Stan shirt this week, met me mam and dad in Florida and she gave me all the pressy's for christmas. When I got back here I had to open mine! then me Husband nicked it off me and he's a rovers fan anall
littlemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 08:15   #27
Filthy / Gorgeous

Great news, I'll be home for the re-match. My dad's mate is proudly sporting his new Stanley shirt in New Zealand, as I took one over for him.
Home on friday, hoping to see some of you at the christmas do. ;D

Old 08-12-2003, 11:32   #28
adi

Well Done Stanley - brilliant result.

Lets just hope they can finish the job at the Interlink Express Stadium (still wanted to type the Crown Ground).

Fingers crossed if they get past Bournemouth then they'll fancy their chance of beating Colchester - Cardiff here we come!!!
adi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 12:11   #29
God Member

Reported in today's Times:-

"No team in England would have fancied themselves against the Accrington defence..." Sean O'Driscoll, Bournemouth Manager.

Enough said!
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 17:28   #30
Senior Member+

Tealeaf you read the times, next you will be telling us you do the Crosword as well.Hope that pint you get Adi is more expensive than it was when i lived in England.Was a pound then ?????????

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..