Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-08-2012, 14:58   #31
Super Moderator

Re: Liverpool.. the road to the Title 2012-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Good result for Stanley, let's hope they can keep it up
Never mind about "Good result for Stanley", you ought to be here watching 'em, now you're back in Accy. As far as I'm aware, you're not going down to Stretford to watch your football, so you need some live match action, along with the craic of the terraces!
Old 22-08-2012, 16:21   #32
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Ah, at last, one of the Mankies has been on to have a dig. What kept you Barrie & where's yer oppo Mancie ? Yeah, yeah, early doors & all that, lets not be to gloatfull or it might just come back & bite us in the arse Eh !

Whoops ....... already happened And last time I was home I distinctly remember driving through Everton (at speed to avoid the nicking of me hub caps) & I can confirm it's in Liverpool. So, some other Scousers did ya !

Red or Blue we're united in doing you ! (That's the Mankies)
Old 22-08-2012, 17:43   #33
Resting in Peace

Quote:
You are certainly heading there - but I forget, your new lot have won 2 games so far, unfortunately WBA screwed them good in the Prem. You should have stuck with Rovers Jay, you could have at least celebrated an away draw then.
United were crap but we were playing a team that finished ahead of the scouse lot last season, not one that just avoided relegation.
Good result for Stanley, let's hope they can keep it up
Ya and your lot cost a kings ransom, and were totally crap, outplayed in every department
Old 22-08-2012, 22:34   #34
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Ya and your lot cost a kings ransom, and were totally crap, outplayed in every department
Not sure about that..I heard the prawn sarnies weren't up to standards at Goodison ..but Anfield have got a new line in chicken tikka butties for the masses of ex Rovers fans turning up for the City match.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 04:46   #35
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Not sure about that..I heard the prawn sarnies weren't up to standards at Goodison ..but Anfield have got a new line in chicken tikka butties for the masses of ex Rovers fans turning up for the City match.
And there he is !!! We're talking Goodison here Mancie, they don't do prawns, it's tinned "Salmon" filched from the local Aldi.
Old 23-08-2012, 08:44   #36
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
And there he is !!! We're talking Goodison here Mancie, they don't do prawns, it's tinned "Salmon" filched from the local Aldi.
Once a bin dipper always a bin dipper
Old 23-08-2012, 15:47   #37
Senior Member+

Quote:
Perhaps you should have a look at what your new team have mis-spent over the last few years
Old 23-08-2012, 17:35   #38
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Perhaps you should have a look at what your new team have mis-spent over the last few years
Well they can definitely spell their players names right on the backs of their shirts, thats for sure
Old 23-08-2012, 18:29   #39
Resting in Peace

Oh just look at the time, will have to dash now, the lads will be nearly ready to kick off over the border, so I'll go and get ready of the kickoff
Old 02-09-2012, 20:19   #40
God Member

All told not a bad weekend for the local clubs .. and Liverpool start thier defence of the Mickey Mouse cup soon.
Old 02-09-2012, 21:53   #41
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Van Persie had n off day today. missed a penalty.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:36   #42
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Its happen as well they signed him seeing fatlad is injured and the rest are also rans
Old 03-09-2012, 20:04   #43
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Quote:
Its happen as well they signed him seeing fatlad is injured and the rest are also rans
I have to agree with Jaysay..pity your new club Liverpool can't afford striker.....seems "King" Kenny spunked all the money on donkeys last season!
Old 04-09-2012, 13:35   #44
Senior Member+

Is it true that the Rover's Supporters Club are petitioning Jay to keep supporting Liverpool and not to return his affections to Rovers?
Old 04-09-2012, 13:44   #45
Senior Member+

As both Rovers & Liverpool don't want your support Jay, how about supporting Man City, or would you see that as supporting La Creme

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..