Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-12-2012, 17:34   #121
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Liverpool.. the road to the Title 2012-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
I am sure you also believe in the Tooth Fairy and Peter Pan
Aye Barrie especially the tooth fairy & would you just look at that ............ there it is, it's appeared & posted (Post 120). Pish off you ! There's no loose teeth here, try the boozer down the street about 11 ish.
Old 15-12-2012, 16:40   #122
JFT96

B*****...

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 18:11   #123
Senior Member+

There i was thinking that we would soon be under pressure from a resurgent Liverpool team - looks like I was wrong again, and at home against Villa - Hooray
Old 16-12-2012, 10:38   #124
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
hah if liverpool FC were to map a route to the title the road is a long way off infact they havnt even got out of bed yet nevermind the pavement
Na they'll use the map the Plastics used when they were lost in the wilderness of no titles for 26 years
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 16:33   #125
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Na they'll use the map the Plastics used when they were lost in the wilderness of no titles for 26 years
But we have made up for it since and have won more than the scouse gits and also quite a few more than your lot - just how many Premier/1st Division titles have your lot won in living memory?
Old 16-12-2012, 17:08   #126
Resting in Peace

Quote:
But we have made up for it since and have won more than the scouse gits and also quite a few more than your lot - just how many Premier/1st Division titles have your lot won in living memory?
A lot more than the Dingles and thats all that matters
Old 17-12-2012, 11:42   #127
Senior Member+

Quote:
A lot more than the Dingles and thats all that matters
Glad you are back, much more amusing now
Old 28-12-2012, 17:13   #128
Senior Member+

I am really surprised, not a one of the usual bigots have had a go against SAF & La Creme - after all we dropped 2 points, but what a game to watch against Newcastle

Not surprised that the musical chairs continues at Deadwood Park - I thought it was a good festive season for them as they only dropped three points. Must be terribly galling for VFC supporters to see that Burnley are above them in the league - and that they are only seven points above the drop zone

If Stanley can sort themselves out there could be a real local derby next year in the 1st Division - Stanley v Rovers would really be something.

The scousers - well, true to form really, can't even string two wins together, no wonder DinG is hoping that Rodgers takes over at Deadwood.

The NN do worry me, with a forward line -whatever the permutation, costing over £100M and they can't seem to score at the moment - I do expect them to click soon and give us a real run for the title - but certainly the scousers won't be any danger, they are even the third team in Liverpool now behind Everton and Everton Reserves.

Hope all you contributors to this thread have had a good Christmas and that the New Year is good to you all
Old 07-01-2013, 19:02   #129

Reckon manure players can stop at home this weekend and they will still beat Liverpool now Howard Webbs been named as ref.
Alan Varrechia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:19   #130
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Varrechia View Post
Reckon manure players can stop at home this weekend and they will still beat Liverpool now Howard Webbs been named as ref.
They might have preferred Mark Claterbucket or what ever his name is, he wears united underpants under is kit
Alan Varrechia likes this.
Old 08-01-2013, 16:44   #131
Senior Member+

Well, well, the bigots have surfaced again at long last, - notice that neither have any comments about their own teams
Old 08-01-2013, 17:59   #132
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Well, well, the bigots have surfaced again at long last, - notice that neither have any comments about their own teams
Not bigots Barrie just true supporters of local clubs that's all, we don't have to be trophy hunters, its all about supporting local teams not travelling miles to chase success
Old 09-01-2013, 09:14   #133
Senior Member+

Quote:
Not bigots Barrie just true supporters of local clubs that's all, we don't have to be trophy hunters, its all about supporting local teams not travelling miles to chase success
Still see that you aren't making any comment about the team you support - is that because you can't make up your mind wether it is your "local" team or the scousers that you have also said that you support?
Old 09-01-2013, 09:32   #134
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Still see that you aren't making any comment about the team you support - is that because you can't make up your mind wether it is your "local" team or the scousers that you have also said that you support?
I always support Liverpool when they're playing the plastics, its kind a natural really
Old 09-01-2013, 10:10   #135
Senior Member+

Quote:
They might have preferred Mark Claterbucket or what ever his name is, he wears united underpants under is kit
Was that the same Mark Claterbucket who went on a pre season tour with Liverpool once, then gave one of the most disgraceful refereeing displays in Premiership history at an Everton v Liverpool game?

Mark Clattenburg pays for Mersey mayhem - Telegraph

gynn is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..