Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree228Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2013, 11:34   #181
JFT96

Re: Mancie's Thread - The Road to the Titles

And your point is?

Lets not forget David Moyes is the chosen one, he will lead Man U to the promised mid table land.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-11-2013, 15:06   #182
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
And your point is?

Lets not forget David Moyes is the chosen one, he will lead Man U to the promised mid table land.
And where will Dodgy lead the scousers to - mid-table mediocrity yet again? They certainly know what it is like to not even get into the top four
Old 08-11-2013, 17:53   #183
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Sorry DinG
Typical Manky U Propaganda!
Old 09-11-2013, 09:30   #184
Senior Member+

[QUOTE=Boeing Guy;1082578]And your point is?
/QUOTE]

You have made the point for me.

Why do you concentrate all you thoughts and comments on the manager - why not apply yourself to what really matters - the teams and their performance
Old 09-11-2013, 09:31   #185
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Typical Manky U Propaganda!
I knew that you would understand it unlike some others
Old 09-11-2013, 14:32   #186
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Well, 2 nil up already & 11 attempts on goal, ain't life good!
Old 09-11-2013, 15:59   #187
JFT96

[QUOTE=Barrie Yates;1082666]
Quote:
And your point is?
/QUOTE]

You have made the point for me.

Why do you concentrate all you thoughts and comments on the manager - why not apply yourself to what really matters - the teams and their performance
Seeing we are second....Stuffed Fulham, proper, somthing Manky U struggled to do last week, maybe its the Players fault.... most of them were there last season, so it must be the Managers fault.
What confuses me is this, plastics on here have made jokes about our managers over the last several years, BUT how dare we take a pop at the chosen one.

Get used to mid table Barrie, carry on like this and you will stuggle to get a Europa League place next year. On the other hand we may be looking for our SIXTH CL cup.

Old 10-11-2013, 17:27   #188
Senior Member+

Quote:
Well yes we lost, our second loss this season, still it was against Arsenal, the team at the top of the table.
However the Manc's beat the mighty Fulham who are....16th in the table.
Keep the faith Barrie, the we are all counting on David Moyes being the Manager of Manchester United for a long, long, long time.
Oh dear, so losing to Arsenal while La Crème beat Fulham was a significant moral victory for the scousers. I wonder how you now rate your lot beating Fulham whilst La Crème beat Arsenal - yes the team that ran rings around you and stuffed you were the losers at the Theatre of Dreams - only 3 points behind you - watch out, we are coming to get you
Old 10-11-2013, 17:35   #189
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
watch out, we are coming to get you
Deary me, someones making rather bold statements. We may well have to remind you at the end of the season of this little pearl of smugness.
Old 10-11-2013, 17:37   #190
JFT96

oohhhh the Bogeyman is on his way.

Old 10-11-2013, 17:44   #191
Senior Member+

Quite a mixed week. Stanley unlucky to lose in the last minute, but perhaps better for them to concentrate on climbing up the league.
Burnley maintain their place at the top of the Championship - 15 points ahead of their local rivals.
The deadwoods are back to normal, losing to a team that were below them, Oh some things never change. Perhaps it won't be long before their derby rivals are no longer Burnley but Stanley - now that will be great

Already commented obliquely on the scousers but a good win for them, better than La Crème did against them but we did play at Craven Cottage rather than at home.

A tense game for La Crème, no problems at all in the first half but Arsenal came back into it in the second half but even with a makeshift defence we survived without too many scares - that is until Giggs and Fellaini were introduced, then I was worried.

Nothing next weekend so you are alright BG, you will still be 3 points ahead in 2 weeks time - at KO that is
Old 10-11-2013, 17:50   #192
JFT96

Silly me, the title race is over. Time to give it up. The Mancs are going to win it again......
well it was nice while it lasted.
Alan Varrechia likes this.

Old 11-11-2013, 09:11   #193
Senior Member+

Quote:
Silly me, the title race is over. Time to give it up. The Mancs are going to win it again......
well it was nice while it lasted.
Looking into your crystal ball again - I still reckon it will be one of the top four the way that results are going - NN, Gooners, Chelski and of course La Crème will be there or thereabouts
Old 18-11-2013, 23:11   #194
Senior Member+

A great weekend for Stanley pretty good for the deadwoods and the scousers in that they didn't lose But one must take the bad with the good - but good news for both of them - Burnley didn't go further ahead of the deadwoods and La Crème didn't get level on points with the scousers
Old 19-11-2013, 06:49   #195
JFT96

Keep the faith Barrie, lets remember you have the Chosen one

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..