Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-06-2016, 10:07   #16

Re: Hodgson Quits.

Forget association football, start following Rugby Union.
England nine games, nine wins, including an Australian whitewash, arise Sir Edward Jones.
taddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-06-2016, 11:10   #17
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taddy View Post
Forget association football, start following Rugby Union.
England nine games, nine wins, including an Australian whitewash, arise Sir Edward Jones.
Sorry Taddy ive tried union @ League oer the years and defo not for me. also whats that to do wi Hodgson? start a rugby thread if yeh want.
Old 29-06-2016, 19:01   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Sorry Taddy ive tried union @ League oer the years and defo not for me. also whats that to do wi Hodgson? start a rugby thread if yeh want.
The original post say's, talk about anything football related; R.F.U. stands for Rugby (Football). Union.
Old 29-06-2016, 19:05   #19
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Going,Going,Gone, Coleman could probably do a better job, hope he stays at Stanley. That was truly crap tonight.
Thats the original post taddy, i should know i made it. its referring to different threads, if yeh dont believe it pm a mod and ask em.
Old 29-06-2016, 23:03   #20
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by taddy View Post
The original post say's, talk about anything football related; R.F.U. stands for Rugby (Football). Union.
The first post in this thread, as Cashy points out is "Going,Going,Gone, Coleman could probably do a better job, hope he stays at Stanley. That was truly crap tonight."
If you can read RFU in that then try Specsavers
Old 30-06-2016, 10:35   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
The first post in this thread, as Cashy points out is "Going,Going,Gone, Coleman could probably do a better job, hope he stays at Stanley. That was truly crap tonight."
If you can read RFU in that then try Specsavers
Tried them, waste of time, going to try Allans next time, maybe (Association) football will not look like 22 blokes kicking a bag of wind around a field if specs from Allans help me focus better but I doubt it.
Old 30-06-2016, 16:33   #22
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taddy
Tried them, waste of time, going to try Allans next time, maybe (Association) football will not look like 22 blokes kicking a bag of wind around a field if specs from Allans help me focus better but I doubt it.
I got my specs from Allen's. They made rugby look like a game played by men with queer shaped balls. (Th'owd 'uns are t' best 'uns.)
taddy likes this.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 18:36   #23
Senior Member+

Oh crap I'm on the big screen, better pretend I have a plan
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 21:07   #24
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Congrats to Wales the ONLY team England managed to beat, through to the semi-finals! seems to prove the point "Our Management was Rank Bad."
Old 02-07-2016, 11:23   #25
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Think about this!! The welsh players seem to love playing for their country, its not down to money, cos Gareth Bales earns more than any of our prima donnas,in fact one of our players has quoted "Playing for England" I'd rather be on a beach in Ibiza,that says it all to me about the mentality, the guy should NEVER be selected again, imho. any player aint proud to play for england should be drummed out and get in lads that are. teamwork has got the Welsh to the Semis simple as.
Old 02-07-2016, 13:59   #26

Quote:
Think about this!! The welsh players seem to love playing for their country, its not down to money, cos Gareth Bales earns more than any of our prima donnas,in fact one of our players has quoted "Playing for England" I'd rather be on a beach in Ibiza,that says it all to me about the mentality, the guy should NEVER be selected again, imho. any player aint proud to play for england should be drummed out and get in lads that are. teamwork has got the Welsh to the Semis simple as.
We licked em at Rugby Union as well, Ha Ha Ha. Sorry Cashy, (just could not help it). Stay happy, Your's, Taddy.
cashman likes this.
Old 02-07-2016, 20:46   #27
Full Member+

Strange thing is all three goal scorers in Wales 3.1 win are actually English men. Must prefer Wales.
Rowlf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 20:59   #28
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowlf View Post
Strange thing is all three goal scorers in Wales 3.1 win are actually English men. Must prefer Wales.
If they do i can hardly blame em.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..