Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes > Forum Games
Donate! Join Today

Forum Games You know those games, link the song, word thread, eat the hedgehog... Well this is a place just for them. Just to keep them a little seperate from the rest of anything goes.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2013, 11:20   #2521
Resting In Peace

Re: Accywebbers Daily Trivia quiz Comp!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by egg&chips View Post
Think you are right Sue. Question was a bit ambiguous.
Ambiguous - that's the word I was searching for. Anyway it'll teach me to keep my big mouth shut in future!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve2qec View Post
Aqua was the most likely answer but I was so pumped-up with adrenalin for some reason I clicked emerald...!!! Think it was seeing all those fast times before I played.
Steve I'm the one that gets the high from my steroid treatment - now you know what it's like! Hope you've come down today.
Old 07-08-2013, 20:47   #2522
Full Member+

Note to self: The man from UNCLE does NOT say Yes...!!!
Stevie R likes this.
steve2qec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 21:11   #2523
Senior Member+

Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 30-03-2015, 18:52   #2524
God Member

Wow I've been so busy i have neglected the quiz, still seems that some people are still enjoying playing along. I have decided to elect a new host to run the quiz and sort the questions.

If anyone wishes to take over as quiz host please pm me and i will select the new host. The requirements are that whoever hosts remains impartial, has spare time to maintain the running of the quiz such as choosing the categories and must not play the quiz (for fair play & no accusations) itself but runs it solely for the quizzers.

If you still wish to be accywebs quiz host, please pm and the successful applicant will be briefed on how to manage and operate the admin settings.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2015, 14:55   #2525
God Member

Steve2qec is now the new quiz host as of now, he had played earlier without knowing i changed the admin this aft. Any qs or queries regarding the quiz please contact him. As of the late change he will be listed as playing, therefore next month should be better.

Thanks Steve.
Stevie R likes this.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2015, 18:18   #2526
Full Member+

Thanks Mel
steve2qec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2019, 17:22   #2527
Junior Member+

Accywebbers Daily Trivia quiz Comp

Figure out the answer based on the following clue. First to get it right earns an achievement. This one should be pretty easy. When was the first Top Model and who won it?

If you have any queries pertaining to where by and how to use What are the poker rules , you can speak to us at the internet site
Kamfluelo is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..