Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes > Forum Games
Donate! Join Today

Forum Games You know those games, link the song, word thread, eat the hedgehog... Well this is a place just for them. Just to keep them a little seperate from the rest of anything goes.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2006, 09:24   #1
I am Banned

Thumbs up Accywebbers Daily Trivia quiz Comp!!!

Especially for all of you ive set up a quiz tournament hehehehe, so you can bat your wits against others - without cheating haha

Basically how it works is simple, you register to take part [costs nowt & easy] click link to join in, preferably register using your accyweb username or as close to it if taken, so we are all familiar who's who, then you can take part in a 10 Question quick fire multiple choice round, each question has possible answers including the right one - you just click your answer you want, no time to google its a timed quiz too so that final score out of 10 & time taken effects your standing on the quiz board, so that end of the night there will be a winner of the day & all will be entered accordingly on leader board which will run till end of the month to table the entrants like a footy league table & there will be an overall winner 'superchamp' of the month too as well as a daily winner. Every day i will post in this thread reminder to people know they can take part & new questions set [there is a wide range of questions & subjects] changed daily. I will also update on this thread 'yesterdays scores' so that you know where you are once that days quiz is done.

As im quiz host of the running tournament, i shall not be partaking in the quiz - so no bias can be claimed cos i set the questions so im just running the quiz being impartial so no arguements hehehehe

So come on who's got the brains, who's not the weakest link pit your wits against one another here

http://my.funtrivia.com/tournament/A...ion-60213.html
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-09-2006, 09:32   #2
Resident Waffler

Re: Accywebbers Daily Trivia quiz Comp!!!

Oh dear. I would have a go but it won't let me. I once logged into someone else's and it os telling me I'm still logged into that but doesn't show me how to log out.

Actually the response I'm getting is "wrong tournament"

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 09:38   #3
I am Banned

There is a log off on top of the page, probably have to do it in the quiz you logged into before. Can you not create a new account ???

Thats all i've done cos i was previously registered but least the quiz i was a member of logged me off.
Old 06-09-2006, 09:48   #4
Resident Waffler

I don't know how to get to the one I was in before because it was that long ago! I thought it had just fizzled out and didn't expect my registration into that to carry over to prevent me from registering into another! It's a bit frustrating.

Old 06-09-2006, 09:54   #5
I am Banned

Only thing i can think of is that its logged you on your IP address [which it does] thats probably why you might be having trouble, shame you cant log back into that one to cancel or unsub so you can re-join
Old 06-09-2006, 10:00   #6
Resident Waffler

Woohoo! Persistence pays! I managed it!

Old 06-09-2006, 10:12   #7
God Member

Ok count me in.

Anything for a laugh and learning.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 10:17   #8
Resident Waffler

I wonder which one tealeaf got wrong

Old 06-09-2006, 10:24   #9
I am Banned

Hehehehe willow you managed it

Its not the same questions for everyone, you or very few depending how many playing will get same questions exactly, hahaha see i did say you cant cheat didnt i pmsl!!! All questions are set by current topic on top of the board today is general knowledge - you will all get general knowledge but different Q's or a mix of them
Old 06-09-2006, 10:25   #10
Resident Waffler

Oooh I never knew that. So poor old T could have got a nasty one in his batch?

Old 06-09-2006, 10:26   #11
I am Banned

If anyone has any probs with registering or you have registered & done funtrivia before & its a diff username than we would know then let me know here & i'll see if i can get you sorted
Old 06-09-2006, 10:27   #12
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp
Oooh I never knew that. So poor old T could have got a nasty one in his batch?
Erm yeh quite possible, thats the fun of this quiz its a bit like russian roulette hehehe & dont worry i do not know any of the questions it puts for you either i only get to set the topic or category thats it
Old 06-09-2006, 10:30   #13
Resident Waffler

I love quizzes. I miss the live ones we used to do on AOL where it was fastest finger on the keyboard. Some of the resulting typos were hilarious.

Old 06-09-2006, 10:35   #14
I am Banned

pmsl willow yeh i've moderated quite a few on my old forum mmmmmm idea(I) if someone has a host of 40-50 quiz questions they could host a quiz in accychat room one night once a week or something - thats what my old group did

The typo's are soooo funny though thats why i never got far was too busy peeing meself laughing at what people put i was missing the q's lol

Ps even worse after a few beers or wines pmsl!!!
Old 06-09-2006, 10:37   #15
Resident Waffler

I've still got the trivium software I used on AOL.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..