Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Tech Talk > Gaming Forum
Donate! Join Today

Gaming Forum Talk about the latest PS2, xbox or whatever systems and our own classics!!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-02-2009, 18:32   #16
God Member

Re: Xbox Live 360 grrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redash View Post
My Daughter has orange box, Team Fortress I think, it's just running around shooting the other team and pinching a briefcase.

I think that could need parental control for some parents, for me it's just a bit of fun.

I used to play Medal Of Honor online, a few years ago, both games seem similar.
Ahhhh lol, really careful with him as some games are ok but others he knows are not, mind u microsoft now have my number so if he's pushing his luck they'll give me a call - thats freaked him out lmao!!

Medal of honour is one of my dads fav games, ooo dont say he'll be nippin over to play

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-02-2009, 19:32   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
What are home plugs ???
Full homeplug range from Faculty-X, Twin pack only £39.95 delivered in the UK
Old 16-02-2009, 19:33   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
Ahhhh lol, really careful with him as some games are ok but others he knows are not, mind u microsoft now have my number so if he's pushing his luck they'll give me a call - thats freaked him out lmao!!

Medal of honour is one of my dads fav games, ooo dont say he'll be nippin over to play

there are loads of games out how old is he?
Old 24-10-2010, 20:50   #19

should not have forked out £60 for the adaptor. you can do it through your computer. change some settings on your laptop/computer and then plug the ethernet cable thingy into the xbox and the pc. and it doesnt matter if the xbox is upstairs and the computer downstairs as your can get like 50 meter cables. explained in this video::::::: more videos depending on computer.
ossygaz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 07:10   #20

Old thread, however I assume the £60 was spent because they wanted to be wireless.

If they wanted to be wired the could plug into the router direct with it.

I wonder how the OP got on with it? Still playing on live?
mattylad is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..