Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-08-2007, 20:29   #31
God Member

Re: Jon Venables to get married

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
thats the whole point of this evil charade, most criminals re-offend or so statistics tell us, and if this one happens to, THEN his background will no doubt emerge, and just think of the situation the social workers have put this lass in.
Dont think the SS give a hoot about her or any kids while its going their way.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-08-2007, 20:52   #32
Resting in Peace

life should mean life.... being that we can't hang people anymore:
magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 07:50   #33

how as the paper got this storrey if everything is so secret at some point one of the case workers must of leeked this info to the press .lets hope they leek it to the bride to be
Old 14-08-2007, 09:26   #34
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

well if they know that this monster is getting married, then 'she' must know who he is!!
look at this and tell me, again if this lowlife should have been released!!....
scroll down to "The murder "section.....
Murder of James Bulger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

my blood is boiling just thinking about it!
Old 14-08-2007, 09:54   #35

there are animals we call pets and most of these can be trained and will give you love back in return .then there is wild animals that no matter how much you train them there is always a chance they will turn because they have wild instincts thats why wild animals should be cagged like these two animals.
Old 14-08-2007, 20:56   #36

Angry Re: Jon Venables to get married

I think it was disgraceful that they were let out of prison in the first place. If they had of been 18 when they comitted the crime then we would be saying "lock them up and throw away the key" what made their age any different. As for the money that was spent on given them new identities and lives to live is a joke. They will be forever protected for killing a little boy who wasnt able to defend himself. I feel sorry for Venables's wife to be, blissfully unaware, i know i wouldnt want to marry him if i found out the truth. It makes me sick to my stomach and im sure Jamie Bulgers mother is utterly disgusted with the British prison systems for the heartache they have put their family through.
Claire Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 23:12   #37

Angry Re: Jon Venables to get married

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
I really don't know what to think about this.
On one hand, he carried out a horrific act, one which a saint would find hard to forgive. But on the other side of it he has served his time in prison & has been seen fit to be released. What's the point in prisons and sentences if people are marred by their past actions even after they've been punished for them?
I don't know.
Served his time? I think not. Both him and Robert Thompson served nowhere near their time. Life should mean life, and the fact that he was allowed out to form a relationship and marry, possibly have children, something that they cruelly robbed Denise Bulger/Fergus of, is just disgusting. At the time of writing this he has been sent back to prison for breaking the terms of his licence. Just goes to show....once a criminal, always a criminal. I hope that they lock him up and throw away the key, and I really hope he at least had the "decency" to explain to the poor disillusioned girl exactly WHO he is.
nice1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 00:49   #38
God Member

i read today that one of tehse scumbags was back in prison for breech of his terms of release

as for the one getting married god help his children if they misbehave

people spend longer in jail for a lot less than what these animals did to that poor little baby boy ,hopefully somone will put 2 + 2 together and figure out who it is whos marrying this bastard and tip her off before she makes teh biggest mistake of her life

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:51   #39
Senior Member+

After all the time and money spent in rehabilitating him, it must be a serious offence he has committed for the authorities to announce publicly that he has been taken back into custody. It makes the eventual disclosure of his secret identity much more likely, as inevitably more and more people will now need to know who he is, for example courts, prison staff, etc. and fellow prisoners will soon put two and two together.

If his wife is still in the dark, then every woman married to a 27 year old exiled Scouser with an unexplained past who has been taken into prison in the past few days will be having second thoughts today. Some poor woman has got a nasty shock coming her way.
gynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:51   #40

he should never be allowed to get married or have children.We castrate dangerous dogs him and his friend thompson should have been done when they were convicted they should not be in society and they certainly should not have had their identity hidden
chatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:57   #41

its time to stop letting these people hide behind the law .they should have been castrated and never let out.wheres the other monster he should be taken back before anything happens with him.
chatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:13   #42

There is a story broken that Jon Venebles has gone back to prison for breaking his "licence" rules. To be honest, i think that is where they should have both stayed
vera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:52   #43
Give, give, give member

I wonder if they had a little chap as a ring bearer?

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 21:25   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
I think she should be told so she can make up her own mind for her safety & that of future offspring, theres many a case of domestic violence & child abuse as it is of the actual unknown, in this case there is a risk & he should be watched closely. If i was the bride to be parents i would be deeply annoyed IMHO.
Of course his fiance should be told, it is an appalling breach of the 100% trust you put in the one you love.

What an abuse of her right to make an informed choice for the rest of her life.
abelljms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 21:37   #45
God Member

Venables recently applied to join the Army. He was rejected, thank god. Can you imagine someone like him loose in Afganistan?
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..