Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2008, 02:14   #526
Loz

Re: Don't bug me teacher, eating me breakfast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Do you need a medal ?

The thread had actually died for over 24 hours until you resurrected it again
Oh the irony!!
Sitting on his high horse thinking hes got us bang to rights and he bumps the bloody thing!
And yes i do realise that is what i have just done but i didn't make a big fuss about it beforehand!
Old 17-07-2008, 18:00   #527
God Member

Bump bu-bump bump bump... (to tune of 'the thong song'!)

I'm home from the summer schools now, but before I left the girls said to me that they're glad I was nice as they were scared that I would be mean, and that they love me! They said they didn't want to leave. Such a rewarding job, almost makes me want to work with children full time but then I remembered the stressful parts and was glad to come home to my bed so I can finally sleep!
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2008, 18:07   #528
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
Bump bu-bump bump bump... (to tune of 'the thong song'!)

I'm home from the summer schools now, but before I left the girls said to me that they're glad I was nice as they were scared that I would be mean, and that they love me! They said they didn't want to leave. Such a rewarding job, almost makes me want to work with children full time but then I remembered the stressful parts and was glad to come home to my bed so I can finally sleep!
Congrats on passing your first year, hon.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2008, 18:16   #529
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Congrats on passing your first year, hon.
Ah thanks, but I wasn't talking about that Eric is it still in my signature?! I need to change that. Been so busy since I got my results that I haven't had too much time for updating profiles and such.
Old 17-07-2008, 18:26   #530
God Member

Quote:
Ah thanks, but I wasn't talking about that Eric is it still in my signature?! I need to change that. Been so busy since I got my results that I haven't had too much time for updating profiles and such.
Yeh, I know that ... but it's the first I've heard about it ... now that I've said that I can get back to the nasty side of the force
Old 17-07-2008, 18:28   #531
God Member

Quote:
Yeh, I know that ... but it's the first I've heard about it ... now that I've said that I can get back to the nasty side of the force
Ah well, nastiness doesn't get you anywhere.
Old 17-07-2008, 18:35   #532
God Member

Quote:
Ah well, nastiness doesn't get you anywhere.
Really .... it seems to work for the leaders of many of the world's countries ... And it looks like it might get Maggie a State Funeral
Old 17-07-2008, 18:49   #533
God Member

Quote:
Really .... it seems to work for the leaders of many of the world's countries ... And it looks like it might get Maggie a State Funeral
You might call that nasty, but I call that necessary action. I can 100% guarantee that blair and brown will never get state funerals anyway Politics bores me because it reminds me of cliques at school, but andrewb might like to talk about that!
Old 18-07-2008, 10:22   #534
Resting in Peace

Quote:
You might call that nasty, but I call that necessary action. I can 100% guarantee that blair and brown will never get state funerals anyway Politics bores me because it reminds me of cliques at school, but andrewb might like to talk about that!
Here we go again
Old 18-07-2008, 10:55   #535
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Here we go again
And again and again.(beam me up)
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 10:58   #536
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benipete View Post
And again and again.(beam me up)
Do you know a good buttie shop in Finistrat?

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 12:25   #537
God Member

I see some people can't take a joke

Ah well, if I wanted to discuss politics I would've picked a degree in it. This section's meant to be general but its just littered with political debate and I can't avoid being linked with the tories for some reason. It's quite tiresome!

Why can't we talk about something without bringing up my political beliefs for once?
Old 18-07-2008, 17:03   #538
Resting in Peace

Quote:

Ah well, if I wanted to discuss politics I would've picked a degree in it. This section's meant to be general but its just littered with political debate and I can't avoid being linked with the tories for some reason. It's quite tiresome!

Why can't we talk about something without bringing up my political beliefs for once?
Who was the last to mention politics in this thread blazey
Old 18-07-2008, 17:07   #539
God Member

Quote:

And if you wanted to discuss the weather you would have taken a degree in Climatology
Old 18-07-2008, 17:18   #540
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Who was the last to mention politics in this thread blazey
I was the last to mention it because it was in response to someone bringing up thatcher. You're right, next time I'll just be ignorant, ignorant people seem to get a better response on this forum.

In the Observer, someone has wrote in this week about this incident and has said the way the teacher handled this situation was unnecessary and inappropriate. Seen as they were at the scene I think I will stand by my position on this issue, and I think I've said enough on it now.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..