Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-10-2008, 23:14   #31
God Member

Re: clock change in UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
We had summer on the 9th of May, between the hours of 11.05 - 15.40.

Perhaps it didn't make it up to Scotland.
It didnt we have had enough rain to make the Congo and Amazon rainforests jealous.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-10-2008, 00:20   #32
white rabbits

Ive done two clocks and my watch,,cant be bothered doing any more tonight,,,blimey i AM getting SO lazy
Old 26-10-2008, 01:04   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyclaret View Post
Ive done two clocks and my watch,,cant be bothered doing any more tonight,,,blimey i AM getting SO lazy
I just happened to pick up the laptop at 1:58. While going through today's emails I saw it "clock over" from 1:59 to 1:00

Studio25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2008, 10:46   #34
Resting in Peace

This year I decided not to be sad to stay up and watch my radio alarm clock switch over automatically ..

One good thing is that I will no longer get confused with the time of Accyweb whilst 'lurking' and when 'on line' ('till they go forward next Spring that is)
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2008, 12:49   #35

Hehe - I didn't stay up to watch it: It just coincided with my wife's twice-yearly laptop infection. This time, she caught a good one. First "hit" in Google was always a pron video and any time she tried to hit any different websites, or even use Windows Explorer, she got a whole load of "you are infected" popups.

That's what she gets for using her laptop while brain dead after watching Dean Friedman in Liverpool.

Studio25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2008, 13:55   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studio25 View Post

That's what she gets for using her laptop while brain dead after watching Dean Friedman in Liverpool.

What's wrong with Dean Friedman? Love his music.
mothernature is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..