Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree37Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-06-2013, 08:22   #151
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
...and yet again, total silence from Accywebbers who are members of mainstream political parties.
Well mate did yeh expect owt else?
Old 15-06-2013, 08:40   #152
Resting in Peace

Its time we outlawed the human rights act for help with legal aide, if these people want to seek to outstay there welcome, them let them pay for it themselves, seeing they hate this country and our lifestyle so much, it seems they hate everything about this country except for the money they get every time they hold out the begging bowl
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 08:47   #153
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Its time we outlawed the human rights act for help with legal aide, if these people want to seek to outstay there welcome, them let them pay for it themselves, seeing they hate this country and our lifestyle so much, it seems they hate everything about this country except for the money they get every time they hold out the begging bowl
That's only until they rule us
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 08:56   #154
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxthecollie View Post
You've got a point Frank, I can remember back in the sixties my Uncle, who lived in London, saying you don't know nothing up north, I'm telling you now that one day the blacks and browns will rule this country, I didn't realise back then how right he would be.
Old 15-06-2013, 11:24   #155
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxthecollie View Post
Quote:
I'm telling you now that one day the blacks and browns will rule this country, I didn't realise back then how right he would be.
Steady on Ladies, you'll be charged with being xenophobic, bigoted, Nazi, fascist, racist little Englanders if you carry on! (There, I think I've covered most epithets applied to those who dare to speak their mind)

For me personally, carry on lads, I'll not call youse, you're only giving vent to what many think but are to scared to state for fear of being labelled. (See above list)
Old 15-06-2013, 11:37   #156
God Member

well there is a point because labour allowed aspects of sharia law to be implimented into the british justice system

fair also to say the torys havnt sorted this disgusting act out either

english courts,english justice if you want stoning to death go to pakistan or afghanistan they will be more than happy to oblige

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 13:05   #157
Full Member+

Perhaps we could have shariah law just for the people who are demanding it, everyone else covered by British law. Wouldn't be long before they'd be doing a reverse turn.
Old 15-06-2013, 14:04   #158
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by westendlass View Post
Perhaps we could have shariah law just for the people who are demanding it, everyone else covered by British law. Wouldn't be long before they'd be doing a reverse turn.
There's a simple answer, no body minds people coming to this country, what we do object to is when they are here they want us to change to there way of life, My advice to these people is simple we aren't going to change for you or nobody else and if you don't like it the are places scattered around the country which could assist you, they're call airports where you can board a plane a sod of to where you came from and where you'll obviously be more happy.

Last edited by jaysay; 15-06-2013 at 14:09.
Old 15-06-2013, 14:05   #159
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
There's a simple answer, no body minds people coming to this country, what we do object to is when they are here they want us to change to there way of life, My advice to these people is simple we aren't going to change for you or nobody else and if you don't like it the are places scattered around the country which could assist you, they're call airports where you can board a plan a sod of to where you came from and where you'll obviously be more happy.
would that be board a cunning plan?
Old 15-06-2013, 14:13   #160
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
would that be board a cunning plan?
Sorry
Old 15-06-2013, 14:16   #161
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Sorry
See i'm all heart, gave yeh time to edit.
Old 15-06-2013, 15:12   #162
God Member

under sharia law a married woman that is raped can be stoned to death for adultry

obviously the male side of islamics that want sharia law in the UK i think

every now and then this obomination of law raises its head when our government has to beg pakistan or another muslim country not to execute a woman for some trivial matter or other

any straight thinking muslim would want sharia law as far away from here as possible its just the nutters and control freaks that want it

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 15-06-2013 at 15:15.
Old 15-06-2013, 15:19   #163
God Member

problem is theres many born here and raised to carry on their backward opinion of women.Not all i might add but enough to be a problem

i didnt use teh word you did in your quote as although i use it myself i dont want the site getting in trouble because apparantly its a racist word now.Scott for scottish will be next

Last edited by Mick; 16-06-2013 at 06:24.
Old 15-06-2013, 15:22   #164
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Yer right accyman, i was reported a few years ago fer using it, By the little git that cleared off down the smoke n i used it in the chat room not the main forum.
Old 15-06-2013, 15:34   #165
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
under sharia law a married woman that is raped can be stoned to death for adultry

obviously the male side of islamics that want sharia law in the UK i think

every now and then this obomination of law raises its head when our government has to beg pakistan or another muslim country not to execute a woman for some trivial matter or other

any straight thinking muslim would want sharia law as far away from here as possible its just the nutters and control freaks that want it
Unless the woman can provide 4 (I think) male witnesses of 'upstanding' character in the case of rape !

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..