Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-09-2009, 15:26   #181
Full Member+

Re: Multiculteral Britain - A No,No?

According to the week-end press, the Mullah's have set up a T.V. Station which shows a Muslim flag flying over Parliament and Big Ben. Chances of that happening? Think about it. Certain areas are fast becoming swamped with Muslims through immigration and excessive breeding. When did you last see a Muslim woman who wasn't pregnant? Schools are oversubscribed. The N.H.S. is at bursting point. It it, therefore, not too difficult to envisage that Muslims will soon be electing their own M.P's as the indiginous population seem somehow reluctant to vote, and the current adminstration (mainly Scots) seem hell bent on destroying the native culture of the United Kingdom and England in particular. Granted, this will be taken by some as a prejudicial posting, but I would argue otherwise as I believe I am only stating the facts of what will surely become obvious in the not too distant future.
Stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-09-2009, 16:37   #182
Senior Member+

it surely is a multicultural world....

I cant wait till all the aliens land and the government let them stay here and work. Oh and dont forget the outsourcing to other planets...then i will listen for the the moans and groans of fascists, bigots and xenophobes of this country...:cough i mean world.. Come on people lets hate everybody...

I of course hope and pray for the fall of all religions....

Last edited by Restless; 16-09-2009 at 16:38. Reason: ooh my spelllings
Restless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 18:24   #183
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post

I cant wait till all the aliens land and the government let them stay here and work. Oh and dont forget the outsourcing to other planets...then i will listen for the the moans and groans of fascists, bigots and xenophobes of this country...:cough i mean world.. Come on people lets hate everybody...

I of course hope and pray for the fall of all religions....
So which planet are you from?
Stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 18:26   #184
God Member

Quote:

I cant wait till all the aliens land and the government let them stay here and work.
What makes you think that they haven't landed already?
.......and they decided to let US stay here and work

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 18:54   #185
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumped View Post
Have you considered that many folks aren't responding because they tend to agree with you and may not wish to admit it? .... I don't mean the rhetoric, but the underlying idea. Militant islam is not a religion, it's a plague, much like the KKK, the Aryan Nations and the NSDAP. I think I mentioned before that, in my colonial opinion, multiculturalism is not for England .... you have a culture, one developed over centuries; hold on to it. Not the same for us here in the colonies. We are all from somewhere else ... apart from the First Nations. So, here it works, sort of. Although with the mounting casualties in Afghanistan (now up to 130 KIA) and the bs election there, Islamophobia is on the rise. Muslims are bitching about being insulted in the streets ... Tough titty .... a lot of Kingstonians are real po'd about the dead bodies of four muslim women turning up in one of our national treasures, the alleged victims of their father, mother, and brother ... seems it was a matter of honor.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 20:14   #186
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Margaret.....for the first time in a long time...I agree with you.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 20:33   #187
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
Margaret.....for the first time in a long time...I agree with you.
So, the unemployed pimples on the ass of society are aliens
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 21:20   #188
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
So, the unemployed pimples on the ass of society are aliens
If the definition is unwelcomed guests....I would say yes.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 21:43   #189
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Militant islam is not a religion, it's a plague
IMO all religions are the plague on this planet

Quote:
planet dont give a f**k...

...actually planet earth just in case you are not sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
now that is a good question!

Last edited by Restless; 16-09-2009 at 21:45.
Old 16-09-2009, 21:53   #190
Super Moderator

Of course, the aliens have landed, and they're taking over. Five minutes of watching and listening to Gordon Brown should tell you that!
Old 16-09-2009, 21:59   #191
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Come on people lets hate everybody...
I already do

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 22:00   #192
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Of course, the aliens have landed, and they're taking over. Five minutes of watching and listening to Gordon Brown should tell you that!
LOL like a puppet on a string isnt he well according to some people....and i think there are a few on them on this site. Aliens have been controlling our lives for thousand of years..interbreeding with humanity and all that crap

Also what i dont get is why people want to come to this bloody crap country in the first place.....and why people are so damn uptight about it..... I wish i could just hop on a boat in a crate of apples and sneak into america...go live in maine, new england..or perhaps californa or maybe Canada....
But then again why send asylum seekers to get beheaded or something. I heard a story of a woman being buried up to her neck in sand and being stoned to death for adultry...if that happened here you would see it every morning on the f**king jeremy kyle show... So could you happily send somebody back to barbaric countries to face that???
Old 16-09-2009, 23:23   #193
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
So could you happily send somebody back to barbaric countries to face that???
in a word YES
Old 17-09-2009, 00:23   #194
God Member

Quote:
According to the week-end press, the Mullah's have set up a T.V. Station which shows a Muslim flag flying over Parliament and Big Ben. Chances of that happening? Think about it. Certain areas are fast becoming swamped with Muslims through immigration and excessive breeding. When did you last see a Muslim woman who wasn't pregnant? Schools are oversubscribed. The N.H.S. is at bursting point. It it, therefore, not too difficult to envisage that Muslims will soon be electing their own M.P's as the indiginous population seem somehow reluctant to vote, and the current adminstration (mainly Scots) seem hell bent on destroying the native culture of the United Kingdom and England in particular. Granted, this will be taken by some as a prejudicial posting, but I would argue otherwise as I believe I am only stating the facts of what will surely become obvious in the not too distant future.
No mention of "multi-culture" in your post... just a long winded speech.
Your original thread mentions Britain but now you have boiled it down to England when you blame the Scots..."when did you last see a muslim woman that was not pregnant?" are you an 11yr old?
I agree with Restless one this one because religion is the problem..it's not racial.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2009, 08:46   #195
Resting in Peace

There's a new program Started on Ski about Board Police, the number of Afghans who were caught trying to enter Britain illegally was a joke. We have our troops being killed every day in Afghanistan, and these people are trying to enter this county, not once but twice sometimes three times. why should our lads be giving up their lives when these people aren't prepared to stay and help rid their own country of the Taliban

Tags
when in rome!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..