Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-09-2009, 18:56   #301
Senior Member+

Re: Multiculteral Britain - A No,No?

I would be interested to know if there's anyone on here who doesn't think that England will eventually become a Muslim State in a few generations time???

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-09-2009, 19:02   #302
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggy View Post
I would be interested to know if there's anyone on here who doesn't think that England will eventually become a Muslim State in a few generations time???

Best Regards - Taggy
Me for starters unless there is a middle east invasion of our shores. In this country you are free to worship whatever religion you want Hell even the financial sector worships money. To stop anyone from practising there own religion will start us on the road to being a dictatorial not democratic state.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 19:16   #303
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

i think its certainly possible Taggy. after all we are only regarded as "Infidels"
Old 26-09-2009, 19:29   #304
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
Me for starters unless there is a middle east invasion of our shores. In this country you are free to worship whatever religion you want Hell even the financial sector worships money. To stop anyone from practising there own religion will start us on the road to being a dictatorial not democratic state.
Surely the fact that most Muslim Families are larger than most of what we would class as indigenous families will mean that eventually at some point in time Muslims will become the largest body of people, and therefore dominant.

Best Regards - Taggy
Old 26-09-2009, 19:59   #305
God Member

Quote:
Surely the fact that most Muslim Families are larger than most of what we would class as indigenous families will mean that eventually at some point in time Muslims will become the largest body of people, and therefore dominant.

Best Regards - Taggy
If the families become too large they outstrip there means and will become smaller. Pure economics will see to that.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 26-09-2009, 20:09   #306
Junior Member+

If it is racist or offensive to call somebody a "****" surely it is just as racist calling somebody a "BRIT" . And the comments about immigrants coming and taking our jobs,I have been working in the engineering industry for nearly 40 years and have only ever worked with 2 Indian/pakistani chaps in that time. read into that what you will.By the way, I dislike being called british as I am English and proud of this country.If you dont like it here and move to another country,How can you say THIS is your country? Dont move away, stay and make a stand .no,not with violence, just use the laws we have to your advantage
tichno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 20:12   #307
Junior Member+

I see my post has been got at by a racist
tichno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 20:24   #308
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
[/b]Britain nor England are muslim states
Yes they bloody well are, due to knobs like you who just accept multiculterism without even questioning it.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 20:31   #309
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Yes they bloody well are, due to knobs like you who just accept multiculterism without even questioning it.
..we know a chant about that don't we.... I'd rather be a **** than a Scouse
so you say England is a muslim state... grow up you ******!

Last edited by Mancie; 26-09-2009 at 20:35. Reason: because Bagpuss is a dickhead
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 20:34   #310
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tichno1 View Post
I see my post has been got at by a racist
what the hell are talking about.
Old 26-09-2009, 20:52   #311
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
If the families become too large they outstrip there means and will become smaller. Pure economics will see to that.
It wont be ecconomics that dictate which group becomes smaller though will it! As the influence of one group grows and dominates, then the influence of others shrink and diminish! If in the long run there are, percentage wise per family, more Muslim births than Christian Births, then eventually at some point, England will become Muslim dominant, wont it!

Best Regards - Taggy
Old 26-09-2009, 20:52   #312
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
so you say England is a muslim state... grow up you ******!
And you just close your eyes and pretend everything's great, wake up knob.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Old 26-09-2009, 20:58   #313
Accy Red

Old 26-09-2009, 20:59   #314
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
And you just close your eyes and pretend everything's great, wake up knob.
I ain't blind and I know things ain't great when we've got tosspots like you..bods who call themselves English but spend all day slagging off this country...why don't you just leave England and move to Liverpool?
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 21:26   #315
God Member

Quote:
It wont be ecconomics that dictate which group becomes smaller though will it! As the influence of one group grows and dominates, then the influence of others shrink and diminish! If in the long run there are, percentage wise per family, more Muslim births than Christian Births, then eventually at some point, England will become Muslim dominant, wont it!

Best Regards - Taggy
It has always been that way throughout history though. It is easy to have a go at minorities but since the invasion by Romans and those that came before and after we have grown because we embraced what they brought eventually. So in a way we have been multicultural for thousands of years and will be for thousands more. We invaded other countries and made bargins gentlemans agreements and promises. These have been being collected for many years and will continue to be. If there is one thing we have learned is that without diversity then we will fall. To embrace change is good it just takes time if we dont then we could end up like Hitlers Germany.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Tags
when in rome!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..