Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-10-2009, 21:41   #451
God Member

Re: Multiculteral Britain - A No,No?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Even so called racists like myself (I prefer non religious English person who has had enough) would never tar everyone with the same brush and certainly agree with on the decent hardworking people you talk of as I know quite a few myself.
It's the extremists that cause these problems with muslims as normal muslims usually get dragged in to the fight but this is not just a thread about muslims because the eastern europeans are to me a bigger threat at the moment to our way of life and the door needs to close now.

Did I meet you when the ASSF was set up at Ilyas Khans home?
what a load of kak...you say the door has to close now and I reckon that is the opinion of most people posting on this thread.. but that is not what you have said in the past.. you have stated that all "non whites" should be sent home.. tell us were that home is.. you may think you are the master race Bagpuss .if you are then the whole planet is in deep trouble.. you and your like need to be ..ummm.. dealt with
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-10-2009, 22:18   #452
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
but that is not what you have said in the past.. you have stated that all "non whites" should be sent home.
He's mellowing in his old age.
Old 16-10-2009, 22:27   #453
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
what a load of kak...you say the door has to close now and I reckon that is the opinion of most people posting on this thread.. but that is not what you have said in the past.. you have stated that all "non whites" should be sent home.. tell us were that home is.. you may think you are the master race Bagpuss .if you are then the whole planet is in deep trouble.. you and your like need to be ..ummm.. dealt with
Whatever manc, find something I've posted then I can comment on what I've wrote, I'm sure you might find some goodies somewhere. Like yourself I've had a turn on the soapbox but sometimes you realise you cannot change the world so you look at what is currently the biggest threat and to me it is the open borders to europeans and the rise of muslims in our country while fannys like yourself just nod along, now pee off before I shoot you

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 22:30   #454
Super Moderator

Quote:
now pee off before I shoot you
...or, then again, maybe not!
Old 16-10-2009, 22:47   #455
God Member

Quote:
Whatever manc, find something I've posted then I can comment on what I've wrote, I'm sure you might find some goodies somewhere. Like yourself I've had a turn on the soapbox but sometimes you realise you cannot change the world so you look at what is currently the biggest threat and to me it is the open borders to europeans and the rise of muslims in our country while fannys like yourself just nod along, now pee off before I shoot you
can't be assed finding stuff you have posted .. but I remember them and I know what a "kill burn gas" nutcase you are.. so don't even try to get all sloppy about a Muslim post and trying to claim that "some of them are ok".. be a man.. be the upstanding Nazi we all love to hate..be your usuall PussBag!
Old 17-10-2009, 09:04   #456
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
...or, then again, maybe not!
They think the world of each other really Wynonie
Old 17-10-2009, 09:08   #457
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
They think the world of each other really Wynonie
I seem to remember Mancie offering to buy Baggy a pint if he ever came down to London. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that one!
Old 17-10-2009, 09:11   #458
Resting in Peace

Re: Multicultural Britain - A No,No?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
I seem to remember Mancie offering to buy Baggy a pint if he ever came down to London. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that one!
Ya that one could be very interesting to say the least
Old 23-10-2009, 23:23   #459
God Member

if this is true , those responsible should be 'had up' for treason

Labour wanted mass immigration to make UK more multicultural, says former adviser - Telegraph
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 23:31   #460
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
if this is true , those responsible should be 'had up' for treason

Labour wanted mass immigration to make UK more multicultural, says former adviser - Telegraph
If you think this article is "true" then this must be true..
“Britain's borders are stronger than ever before and we are rolling out ID cards to foreign nationals, we have introduced civil penalties for those employing illegal workers and from the end of next year our electronic border system will monitor 95 per cent of journeys in and out of the UK.

taken from the same article
Old 23-10-2009, 23:48   #461
God Member

If you watch UK Border Patrol it makes for interesting viewing. Last year in Calais the border agencies accosted 28,000 illegals in the lorries they searched. They obviously can't search every lorry so it does make you question 1. just how many illegals are in the UK and 2. why none of our major political parties see it as a problem that all these people are risking life and limb to get here!!!!!!
Old 23-10-2009, 23:54   #462
God Member

Lets get things clear on immagration to this country... in the late 50's early 60's the then Tory government actively encouraged West Indians, Indians and anyone they could gets their hands on to come to Britian in an attempt to fill in an employment gap...again in 1995 another Tory government signed an agreement that made it legal for any citizen of the EU to enter and live in any country within the EU.. this is not Labours doing.. get your facts right
Old 24-10-2009, 00:19   #463
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
this is not Labours doing.. get your facts right
But they did not change it so must agree with it.
Old 24-10-2009, 01:12   #464
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
But they did not change it so must agree with it.
well now that's another debate..we are in a Union.. a Union the Tories took this country into and in which Tory governments have signed and agreed to every enlargement and immagration treaties in the EU.. but now they blame this government and tinker with the voters on wether they will play an active part in the EU or cause disruption.. they should say the are in or out, instead of moaning and groaning.. there is nothing to stop the Tories from getting out.. they could do it the day they get elected.
Old 24-10-2009, 02:12   #465
God Member

Quote:
well now that's another debate..we are in a Union.. a Union the Tories took this country into and in which Tory governments have signed and agreed to every enlargement and immagration treaties in the EU.. but now they blame this government and tinker with the voters on wether they will play an active part in the EU or cause disruption.. they should say the are in or out, instead of moaning and groaning.. there is nothing to stop the Tories from getting out.. they could do it the day they get elected.
I for one certainly do not blame this government for the number of immigrants but would dearly love to see one of the parties stand up and say "enough is enough", after all we are but a small island yet everybody seems to want to come and live here. Surely there is a limit to how many people one small island can welcome?

Tags
when in rome!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..