Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-03-2009, 21:04   #76

Re: Do you think

Iagree with cashman with what he say,s, its a bout right
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-03-2009, 21:05   #77
God Member

Quote:
Do you think
nope , not even before i open my mouth either

as for is blood thicker than water all i can say is i used to hit my brother and call him names when we were kids but if anyone else did it i would kick their ass defending him

had to stop slapping him about when he grew about 4 inches taller than me and a lot wider

family is a weird thing as in they can annoy the hell out of you to the point you want nothing to do with them ever again but as soon as somone outside the family has a shot at them you jump to their defence lol

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 21:05   #78
Caz
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetsusie View Post
aint you been in d real world before caz
How rude

Susie, if you are going to come on here, you have to take the brickbats as well as the plaudits.

That's how you come accross Susie. Maybe you should think about that. How dare you call me rude when you say I am thick?

You still haven't answered the question from your own personal point of view by the way....

I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 21:06   #79
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet susie View Post
so go on caz
where am I trying to be better than you?
I cant ever be better than you unless you think you aren't good enough
Well there's one thing which is very apparent , your a very feisty young lady susie, wonder where the hell you get that from
Old 19-03-2009, 21:07   #80
Caz
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetsusie View Post
ah well Im sure thats fed some of you for a while
Im off to do something very cerebral now like watch Paris Hilton's growing ego on tv

Like I said POMPOUS and PRETENTIOUS. who do you think you are, talking down to us like that.

And Yeah you still haven't answered the question, have you!!!!!!!!!

- Oscar Wilde
Old 19-03-2009, 21:08   #81
God Member

Methinks we have a Blazey MarkII

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 21:08   #82

Susie. Nobody is bullying anybody here. People have been asking for a little more clarity as to what you are after with your original question. You seem hell-bent on stirring up a hornet's nest of trouble by calling others thick and saying you are being treated with hostility when, from what I have seen, you continually refuse to answer a simple question. No matter who you are you cannot come on a forum as a newbie and insult people you don't know. You have to first earn respect and trust which, sadly, you seem to have destroyed with your first steps hence your heightened feelings of rejection.
If you are very kind and empathic then maybe learning a few more manners will no doubt enforce this.
I like the questions you have been posting as they do open up discussions amongst members on here but come on, play by the rules. Post your question and your response to the question in PLAIN english. Not everyone on here is bright as a button and understands big and clever words but they do have opinions and have a right to express them. If they don't understand the 'dynamic' of a question you have to be prepared to explain it thoroughly. If that isn't your cup of tea then a forum is not the place you should be....

churchman phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 21:10   #83
Caz
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Was that a lie?
Oh my god I'm a troll now!!! do I get a prize for that.

- Oscar Wilde
Old 19-03-2009, 21:11   #84
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Well there's one thing which is very apparent , your a very feisty young lady susie, wonder where the hell you get that from
That is a very strange way of spelling thick pilchard.

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 21:12   #85
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caz View Post
That wasn't adressed to you - this thread is moving so fast that it was out of context

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 21:13   #86
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caz View Post

no but you get to sit on the end of a pencil

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 21:14   #87
Super Moderator

Quote:
your a very feisty young lady susie, wonder where the hell you get that from
She's not a relative of yours, is she, John?
Old 19-03-2009, 21:16   #88
Caz
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
no but you get to sit on the end of a pencil

oooh, behave.....

- Oscar Wilde
Old 19-03-2009, 21:22   #89
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
She's not a relative of yours, is she, John?
Na Steve, she far to outgoing than that, my kids wouldn't come on here and take people to task like Susie does, I'd smack their bottoms if they did, there's only one bully from our family allowed on here, and that's me
Old 19-03-2009, 21:26   #90
Super Moderator

Quote:
Na Steve, she far to outgoing than that, my kids wouldn't come on here and take people to task like Susie does, I'd smack their bottoms if they did, there's only one bully from our family allowed on here, and that's me
Very glad to hear it. You've already shocked me once on this thread by announcing that you're getting help from a dingle!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..