Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-03-2010, 04:28   #16
God Member

Re: Pimping your kid out.

Quote:
The judge said that Raffell could not receive the treatment he required during a short prison sentence
err then give him a long prison scentence.

what a dumb ass this disgrace of a judge is

also it only takesa few mins to hang someone perhaps if time is a issue that should be considered

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-03-2010, 10:03   #17
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
would crime rates would be different.
Yes, the poor oppressed thief would have to go out more often on a stealing run to pay his debts.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 15:19   #18

this story is sick as if people think its all ok after that,, i tell you if that happened to my son the person that had done it would have wished theyd gone prison. i think people that even do that are sick they should always go down for doing something like that
sassy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 01:15   #19
God Member

unfortunatly we live in a country whos law makers dont think raping a child is too big a deal infact people have recieved harsher scentances for pirating a movie than what most pedophiles get but children dont have a multi billion pound industry to push laws through parliament for them so children have to rely on the decency and common sense of the law makers to protect them which sadly is severly lacking.

then on top of that they have to deal with idiot detatched from reality judges like this one who wont even enforce what inadiquate punishments are allowed to be given to people who rape children

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..