Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree93Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2010, 20:11   #91

Re: Legalise "Illegal" Drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
Setayas, what's an 'instant whitey'? Does that mean you're so high so quickly you miss all the fun? That super skunk must be quite something! Sounds like Eric can still get something a bit milder(especially if he washes it down with Lancaster Bomber).
It means exactly that. Some people don't understand the social aspect. It's not all hiding in the dark but spending time in pleasant company with an intoxicating substance. A bit like the pub, but without the shouting, swearing and or violence.
Old 16-12-2010, 10:12   #92
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
So, if the UK Government legalised Cannabis, Cocaine, LSD, Ecstasy etc.. Where would we get the raw material form.
We don't have any coca fields in the UK and as for huge amounts of Cannabis, maybe have to pop down to Morocco.
So our government would have to buy the stuff Illegally off the cartels.
If legalisation was the way forward, it would require a large amount of foreign governments to legaise it as well as us.
LSD and Ectasy are both made in laboratory's anyway so they could be made by authorised companies such as pharmaceutical companies. There are already some companies growing Cannabis in the UK which is for other purposes but never the less still being grow legally in the UK. As for Cocaine - I don't know fully about this drug.

So there is only one drug off this list that couldn't be made or grown in this country.

Finally ex-government Minister says that drugs should be legalised - Bob Ainsworth...
Legalise drugs for a safer world, says former Home Office minster Bob Ainsworth - mirror.co.uk
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2010, 10:27   #93
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
LSD and Ectasy are both made in laboratory's anyway so they could be made by authorised companies such as pharmaceutical companies. There are already some companies growing Cannabis in the UK which is for other purposes but never the less still being grow legally in the UK. As for Cocaine - I don't know fully about this drug.

So there is only one drug off this list that couldn't be made or grown in this country.

Finally ex-government Minister says that drugs should be legalised - Bob Ainsworth...
Legalise drugs for a safer world, says former Home Office minster Bob Ainsworth - mirror.co.uk
Its well known that Ectasy and LSD can have serious side effects which have caused death in a few cases, which firm in the right mind would risk marketing either of these drugs on a commercial basis.
Old 16-12-2010, 10:33   #94
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Its well known that Ectasy and LSD can have serious side effects which have caused death in a few cases, which firm in the right mind would risk marketing either of these drugs on a commercial basis.
You been reading the Sun again Jaysay

Pure Ectasy and LSD can't kill you taken in a safe dose. What can kill you is drugs perporting to be these which are cut with other chemicals by criminal gangs who are trying to maximise their profits.

As for allergic reactions - some children are prone to death by eating peanuts - so should we ban all peanuts?
Old 16-12-2010, 10:49   #95
Senior Member+

Quote:
More death are caused by alcohol abuse?
Old 16-12-2010, 10:51   #96
Resting in Peace

Quote:

Pure Ectasy and LSD can't kill you taken in a safe dose. What can kill you is drugs perporting to be these which are cut with other chemicals by criminal gangs who are trying to maximise their profits.

As for allergic reactions - some children are prone to death by eating peanuts - so should we ban all peanuts?
Oh come on your just being silly now, I will reiterate what I've always said why use these drugs just to get kicks, NO DRUG IS SAFE so why go down that route just to get a buz on a night out
Old 16-12-2010, 10:52   #97
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
More death are caused by alcohol abuse?
So why add to it then
Old 16-12-2010, 17:49   #98
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:

what a load of balls LSD has always been very dodgy, ya only need 1 bad trip n can screw yer fer life as i have witnessed, can also cause ya to think ya can fly, ending in death, n the LSD i'm talking about was manufactured under scientific means microdot tablets cut wi nowt. everyones aware much is cut wi other crap, dunno what you been reading, but its as bad as the Sun. plonker.
Old 16-12-2010, 18:43   #99
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
what a load of balls LSD has always been very dodgy, ya only need 1 bad trip n can screw yer fer life as i have witnessed, can also cause ya to think ya can fly, ending in death, n the LSD i'm talking about was manufactured under scientific means microdot tablets cut wi nowt. everyones aware much is cut or other crap, dunno what you been reading, but its as bad as the Sun. plonker.
Ecstasy is just the same cashy Lea Betts found out the hard way and her father is still campaigning against it even today
Old 17-12-2010, 10:40   #100

Ecstasy is a pill containing MDMA. One problem with taking ecstasy pills is that you cannot know what else the pill contains. The other main problem is dosage, many people take one pill which has no immediate effect, they then take one or two more. When the effects start to kick in, that is when the problems start. I've never known anybody have a problem taking pure MDMA, but have known several people have very bad reactions to pills containing all sorts of dodgy chemicals.
Old 17-12-2010, 10:41   #101

But leave the acid alone because that will screw your head up.
Old 17-12-2010, 12:31   #102
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
what a load of balls LSD has always been very dodgy, ya only need 1 bad trip n can screw yer fer life as i have witnessed, can also cause ya to think ya can fly, ending in death, n the LSD i'm talking about was manufactured under scientific means microdot tablets cut wi nowt. everyones aware much is cut wi other crap, dunno what you been reading, but its as bad as the Sun. plonker.
Your wrong I have taken LSD and it can't physically kill you unless cut with other chemicals - like strychnine which has been used to cut LSD. It can damage your mental health and in a few cases has caused a user to commit suicide. Strength of LSD these days is very weak (if you can still get it I don't know but I've heard it's hard to get these days) but in the 60's LSD was so strong it would put you on another planet. So it can be made to varying strengths. So I am talking from experience and please don't use verbal abuse.

Last edited by kestrelx; 17-12-2010 at 12:36.
Old 17-12-2010, 12:38   #103
Senior Member+

Quote:
Ecstasy is just the same cashy Lea Betts found out the hard way and her father is still campaigning against it even today
Again you don't know what that Ecstasy was cut with. People who are ardently against drugs don't care if it was laced, all they care about is keeping drugs illegal.
Old 17-12-2010, 12:57   #104
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Your wrong I have taken LSD and it can't physically kill you unless cut with other chemicals - like strychnine which has been used to cut LSD. It can damage your mental health and in a few cases has caused a user to commit suicide. Strength of LSD these days is very weak (if you can still get it I don't know but I've heard it's hard to get these days) but in the 60's LSD was so strong it would put you on another planet. So it can be made to varying strengths. So I am talking from experience and please don't use verbal abuse.
plonker is not verbal abuse, its my opinion of you, i stand by what i said dont know if hard to get these days as i am talking about the 60s, i also know where it was manufactured back then n what went in it, so i stand by the fact yer talking balls. but if you would like verbal abuse, i will be happy to oblige.
Old 17-12-2010, 13:13   #105
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Your wrong I have taken LSD and it can't physically kill you unless cut with other chemicals So I am talking from experience and please don't use verbal abuse.
Please don't use verbal abuse ? You come up with statements like the above ....... Not the smartest thing to say really is it ? You are a foolish individual, firstly for your comments & secondly to think you won't be judged. As it stands in UK Drugs are illegal endex ! No ifs or buts, I really couldn't care less what you do to yourself but the problem is the fallout !

You personally may not have caused any problems to others with your drug taking, but for every one like you there's an innumerable amount of others who have ! How many times ? Granny beaten for 3 quid to feed yobs habit ! Home broken into by fix needing felon ! should I go on ? It's always about someone with a drug habit 99% of the time & not a drink issue.

And before you go on about Drunks, I know ! They aren't exactly saints either but the majority of them are doing it to each other down town in a drunken miasma with other Drunks & not attacking some old dear on her way to the shops for a pint of milk ! You really should rethink your lifestyle choices friend.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..