Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-09-2011, 21:32   #61
God Member

Re: Lap Dance Club

There's a funny smell coming from this thread at the moment.....bull summut or other
Old 17-09-2011, 21:35   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
Aye...god works in mysterious ways.
His wonders to perform.
Michael1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 21:41   #63
God Member

Flashy...I've told you once before to go to bed.

Why are you so defensive about this establishment?

Is it by any chance that you have signed up to be one of the 'artistes'?

If so, can you let us know what nights you will be appearing?

Assuming me and some of t'lads from on here then turn up, will you be prepared to give us a group discount?

And if so, how much?
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 21:44   #64
Beacon of light

Quote:
Superficially there may be; but the underlying theme is the same - it is the debasement of once accepted standards (be they ethical, moral, or even simple culinary). I am simply not going to sign up to that.
There is nothing superficial about it.
If you are talking about the lap dancing venue in a moral or ethical sense, then the two(Wetherspoons and the lap dancing venue) are miles apart.
No-one(as far as I am aware) is asking you to sign up to anything.
No-one is going to force you across the threshold of Wetherspoons.
People who go there exercise their right of choice........and to them Wetherspoons is acceptable.

You may be able to frequent establishments that you feel are superior to Wetherspoons.......others are not as fortunate as you......a) because they don't exist around the town centre....b) because they can't afford to .......c) they know nothing better.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 21:45   #65
God Member

Quote:
Flashy...I've told you once before to go to bed.

Why are you so defensive about this establishment?

Is it by any chance that you have signed up to be one of the 'artistes'?

If so, can you let us know what nights you will be appearing?

Assuming me and some of t'lads from on here then turn up, will you be prepared to give us a group discount?

And if so, how much?
jeez you've found me out.... yes i am the hostess at this new place...Wednesdays will be our OAP night, we do discounts for the over 50's so you'll be able to save a bit of money, we also have a loyalty card for bald men
Old 17-09-2011, 21:54   #66
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
jeez you've found me out.... yes i am the hostess at this new place...Wednesdays will be our OAP night, we do discounts for the over 50's so you'll be able to save a bit of money, we also have a loyalty card for bald men
Very good..the hostess with the mostess...can you let me and t'lads have 20 VIP invites for the opening night...the usual trimmings..free shampoo..caviar..foie gras..a couple of private hours each with dancers of our choice in order to convince them of the error of their ways.

I take it that's sorted, then.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 21:58   #67
God Member

Quote:
Very good..the hostess with the mostess...can you let me and t'lads have 20 VIP invites for the opening night...the usual trimmings..free shampoo..caviar..foie gras..a couple of private hours each with dancers of our choice in order to convince them of the error of their ways.

I take it that's sorted, then.

now normally this kind of party wouldn't be a problem but unfortunately due to health and safety we are forbidden to allow zimmer frames and wheelchairs into the establishment, you may be more suited to the Bingo hall a few hundred yards down the road, i can find the number out for you if you need to book
Old 17-09-2011, 22:02   #68
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
others are not as fortunate as you......a) because they don't exist around the town centre....b) because they can't afford to .......c) they know nothing better.
Have to disagree Margaret P, as i can't afford Rip Off Wetherspoons, on my only visit being unable to drink,i ordered half a coke, to be charged £1-65p needless to say,i aint bin in since n will never enter again,
Old 17-09-2011, 22:11   #69
Beacon of light

So Cashy, if you cannot afford Wetherspoons, then you have no chance to afford the kind of place that Uncle Tealeaf (probably)visits, and no doubt will be unlikely to be able to afford the Lap dancing venue either
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 22:14   #70
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Have to disagree Margaret P, as i can't afford Rip Off Wetherspoons, on my only visit being unable to drink,i ordered half a coke, to be charged £1-65p needless to say,i aint bin in since n will never enter again,
Ok, so what's half a coke ... for that price I would hazzard a guess at half a gallon
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 22:16   #71
God Member

Quote:
What about old men like me, ones with beards and pony tails
Old 17-09-2011, 22:20   #72
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Ok, so what's half a coke ... for that price I would hazzard a guess at half a gallon

half a pint
Old 17-09-2011, 22:23   #73
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
What about old men like me, ones with beards and pony tails
you have hair so would unfortunately be exempt from claiming a loyalty card, if you have good use of all your legs and don't need to use a zimmer or a wheelchair then you will be more than welcome, we aren't ageist, remember WEDNESDAY is OAP day so you will be saving a bit coming in on that day
Old 17-09-2011, 22:23   #74
God Member

Quote:
half a pint
Oh, ok ... for some weird reason I thought that was only for beer ... silly me So there are actually people who order a pint of that toxic waste
Old 17-09-2011, 22:55   #75
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
So Cashy, if you cannot afford Wetherspoons, then you have no chance to afford the kind of place that Uncle Tealeaf (probably)visits, and no doubt will be unlikely to be able to afford the Lap dancing venue either
Ah but i mean i can't afford it on principal.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..